vrwilliamsjr

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Anyone looking for a new up and coming alliance to join!!!!!

New Alliance: The Imperials
Good Day everyone,

I'm Beowulf, General of the Imperial Alliance. This purpose of this post is to inform anyone who is looking for a great alliance to join. Although we are in the process of increasing we are strong, loyal to one another and focused on many goals.

If you are considering joining we demand a few rules right away:
1. If you want to be apart of our alliance, then you cannot be in any other alliances
2. you must be hard working, doing quests, building your land, and training soldiers everyday
3.you must be loyal to the alliance and trustworthy.

More rules and discussions will take place upon acceptance into our alliance. If youre intrested please contact Freyr010 of Draconia, or myself Beowulf of Geatland

Thank You.
Advertisement

SuNOYKo

Rank 0
SuNOYKo
PostedOct 26, 2012 9:22 pm
Cool Very Happy

rajanthoni007

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2012 7:03 am

Re: Anyone looking for a new up and coming alliance to join!!!!!

New Alliance: The Imperials
vrwilliamsjr wrote:
Good Day everyone,

I'm Beowulf, General of the Imperial Alliance. This purpose of this post is to inform anyone who is looking for a great alliance to join. Although we are in the process of increasing we are strong, loyal to one another and focused on many goals.

If you are considering joining we demand a few rules right away:
1. If you want to be apart of our alliance, then you cannot be in any other alliances
2. you must be hard working, doing quests, building your land, and training soldiers everyday
3.you must be loyal to the alliance and trustworthy.

More rules and discussions will take place upon acceptance into our alliance. If youre intrested please contact Freyr010 of Draconia, or myself Beowulf of Geatland

Thank You.