Freyr098

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Join The Imperial Order

Welcome Soldiers seeking an alliance worth joining
This is Lord Freyr of the Imperial Order
I am seeking warriors who wish to be LEGENDS men who wish to be GODS. This alliance is a great alliance to be in and i am a very fair Leader. I have but a few terms of agreement.
1) Loyalty not just too my General Beowulf who has served the Empire for years with unwavering loyalty but I ask your Loyalty to the Empire itself.
2) Constantly do your best to complete ALL alliance quests given too you by Dumont so that are alliance may grow and we can one day take the top position.
3) Do not disrespect the Empires Legionaires that were here before you such as Lady Nevan and Sire Beowulf both whom are loyal to me.
4) There IS a chain of command if you are a member you WILL bring any questions or concerns to your higher up Officer. If they cannot answer your question or say to bring your concern higher you than speak with either of my Generals and if they deem it they will bring the issue too me.
I will take many into this army but few have what it takes. If you think you do dont hesitate to contact me about joining i wish for this alliance and ALL its members old or new to prosper greatly from it. Contact me as you see fit or my General of the Order Beowulf.

Thank you for your allegiance to the Empire. Long Live The Empire and its Loyal Legionaires

~~~Lord Freyr of the Imperial Order
Advertisement

rajanthoni007

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2012 7:02 am

Re: Join The Imperial Order

Welcome Soldiers seeking an alliance worth joining
Freyr098 wrote:
This is Lord Freyr of the Imperial Order
I am seeking warriors who wish to be LEGENDS men who wish to be GODS. This alliance is a great alliance to be in and i am a very fair Leader. I have but a few terms of agreement.
1) Loyalty not just too my General Beowulf who has served the Empire for years with unwavering loyalty but I ask your Loyalty to the Empire itself.
2) Constantly do your best to complete ALL alliance quests given too you by Dumont so that are alliance may grow and we can one day take the top position.
3) Do not disrespect the Empires Legionaires that were here before you such as Lady Nevan and Sire Beowulf both whom are loyal to me.
4) There IS a chain of command if you are a member you WILL bring any questions or concerns to your higher up Officer. If they cannot answer your question or say to bring your concern higher you than speak with either of my Generals and if they deem it they will bring the issue too me.
I will take many into this army but few have what it takes. If you think you do dont hesitate to contact me about joining i wish for this alliance and ALL its members old or new to prosper greatly from it. Contact me as you see fit or my General of the Order Beowulf.

Thank you for your allegiance to the Empire. Long Live The Empire and its Loyal Legionaires

~~~Lord Freyr of the Imperial Order