KinTharEl

Rank 2
KinTharEl
PostedAug 29, 2011 10:36 pm

Trial Maze, so fun

So, past few trial Mazes been played, those who played know very well what happened. So, I heard them level 50s liek ganking level 30s, even when the curse isn't dissipated by killing them. Anyone lol much? So far, all I've heard from the mentioned parties (not mentioning names) is, " Teaming up isn't against TM rules." hmm, 8 level 30s vs 6-7 level 45s and 50s. I wonder who'll win. Care to place bets anyone?

Suggestion : Why don'tcha make the Open PvP curse and TM Curse for attacking players more than 10 levels below you the same? As in, use the Open PvP Bully Beatdown curse in TM. That way, the game can actually be somewhat balanced, instead of level 50s killing level 30s for lol. Just saying. But then again, the people who are abusing this are favorites in the game, so I don't expect this post to serve any purpose. Just me venting my feelings.
Advertisement

Th3Jok3r94

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2011 5:15 am

Re: Trial Maze, so fun

KinTharEl wrote:
So, past few trial Mazes been played, those who played know very well what happened. So, I heard them level 50s liek ganking level 30s, even when the curse isn't dissipated by killing them. Anyone lol much? So far, all I've heard from the mentioned parties (not mentioning names) is, " Teaming up isn't against TM rules." hmm, 8 level 30s vs 6-7 level 45s and 50s. I wonder who'll win. Care to place bets anyone?

Suggestion : Why don'tcha make the Open PvP curse and TM Curse for attacking players more than 10 levels below you the same? As in, use the Open PvP Bully Beatdown curse in TM. That way, the game can actually be somewhat balanced, instead of level 50s killing level 30s for lol. Just saying. But then again, the people who are abusing this are favorites in the game, so I don't expect this post to serve any purpose. Just me venting my feelings.  

Hate to burst the bubble...but its not gunna happen...ever...because those tab happy cleric/sages/wizzies/necros spamming there AOE's may catch som1 and kill unwillingly...then they get cursed for that, Then they come and QQ about it. Then every1 QQs some more then they blame Gms and say aeria sucks then QQ about how much it sucks and tell them to fix it....Bassically...People wont be impressed by it and it will just stir up trouble.

My opinion ^

poloboiz123

Rank 2
poloboiz123
PostedOct 05, 2011 9:20 am
TM main purpose is give players that are close to level cap a chance to get mats. IMO it's more amusing to see all levels go in for one big brawl. I don't see a reason for anyone to be QQing since it's anyone game. For example:

Stealthers: some get stalked down by classes with aoe skills till the second it starts. Easy to pull off kills or ks.

Magic DPS/Healers: AM/DMON's are pretty much the sitting ducks when HMS is down or if they getting ganked. Tho a high level AM/DMON can become incredibly tanky and still do high amounts of damage.

PROP hardly get kills in trail maze unless they keep a target in a fear lock and more than likely there might be a stealth class ready to ks the kill.

Tanks: Probably one of the best classes for TM considering they'll chase anything in sight, still able to get ks'ed very easily.

Basically every class has there advantage and disadvantages in TM. The only thing that changes the outcome of TM is pots,buffs,stacks, and level but it's a deathmatch so people should play to win no matter how it happened.

FreeFallen

Rank 0
FreeFallen
PostedOct 31, 2012 12:13 am
It's still in the player if he/she will kill a lowbie ei. Though nowadays, pipz let lowbie versus lowbie and just ignore them ei o.oa and true, the AoE catches anyone, you just have to be aware on it lol o:

After all, this is an open arena ei. Free for all. Just have fun ei \m/