Reefer12

Rank 0
Reefer12
PostedOct 24, 2012 9:07 am

Re: Flareous Feedback

TY for Feedback
J.md1 wrote:

Flareous Wrote
JMD: you are known and everywhere. you have been playing for about 4 months with an AGE account for 3 months. you had 2 prior post but they are too old to be tracked. AGE forum presence is low but your in game presence is really high. Only issue i saw during your application process is using the RT/contact us system. That is a big tool to know as a GS. Your application is ok. No event hosting experience. You do help players from what i see and you have helped the sages a few times. You also have some good knowledge of the game.You do have major random spam issues. You also run out of post on a regular basis, which isnt a big issue but does show you are active on the message boards a lot. You have a pretty good understanding of the gamesage position. You also seem to do a lot of bored threads.

Result: It is hard to say if you are ready for an Aeriamobile:Gamesage position. Neutral

Suggestion: You are social and do help which is good, but lets put that activity into the AGE forums as well. The RT/contact system is a big thing but is something that is easily learned. Id like to see you host an event. I would also like you to conserve your post count while maintaining your social post. sometimes as sages need to be able to post whenever needed. Also the consistent random spam should be toned down. In my opinion, You are very close to being out of the neutral zone into a Qualified candidate. For now ill remain neutral on your status. also try limiting or ending your bored threads.  

Thanks for the feedback Flareous
I will do what I can
I have Already taken your advice into account and made an Event and have limited my spamming issues

bro when he said what he said about events he wants to see creativity not you go and hijack someone elses idea and time when there already hosting the exact same event. What creativity does that show?

(its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)
Advertisement

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedOct 24, 2012 9:25 am

TY for Feedback
Reefer12 wrote:
J.md1 wrote:

Flareous Wrote
JMD: you are known and everywhere. you have been playing for about 4 months with an AGE account for 3 months. you had 2 prior post but they are too old to be tracked. AGE forum presence is low but your in game presence is really high. Only issue i saw during your application process is using the RT/contact us system. That is a big tool to know as a GS. Your application is ok. No event hosting experience. You do help players from what i see and you have helped the sages a few times. You also have some good knowledge of the game.You do have major random spam issues. You also run out of post on a regular basis, which isnt a big issue but does show you are active on the message boards a lot. You have a pretty good understanding of the gamesage position. You also seem to do a lot of bored threads.

Result: It is hard to say if you are ready for an Aeriamobile:Gamesage position. Neutral

Suggestion: You are social and do help which is good, but lets put that activity into the AGE forums as well. The RT/contact system is a big thing but is something that is easily learned. Id like to see you host an event. I would also like you to conserve your post count while maintaining your social post. sometimes as sages need to be able to post whenever needed. Also the consistent random spam should be toned down. In my opinion, You are very close to being out of the neutral zone into a Qualified candidate. For now ill remain neutral on your status. also try limiting or ending your bored threads.  

I will do what I can
I have Already taken your advice into account and made an Event and have limited my spamming issues

bro when he said what he said about events he wants to see creativity not you go and hijack someone elses idea and time when there already hosting the exact same event. What creativity does that show?  

PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE/DEBATE/COMMENT/ETC ABOUT OTHER PLAYERS POST. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE THE USER. THANKS

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedOct 24, 2012 5:36 pm

TY for Feedback
Flareous wrote:
Reefer12 wrote:
J.md1 wrote:

Flareous Wrote

I will do what I can

PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE/DEBATE/COMMENT/ETC ABOUT OTHER PLAYERS POST. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE THE USER. THANKS  

Umm hadn't seen his. I just wanted to make a new monster thing because Courtier made one on MP and i made an event. I changed my rules a bit though. Next time I'll look at current events and make a different one.

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedOct 30, 2012 5:05 pm
Now to wait :3

Posted By Aeria Mobile

GMMochi

Rank 0
GMMochi
PostedOct 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Mochi's feedback

To Reefer:

I value your activity on the forums since you have applied, I can see that you are working hard towards being a Game Sage. One suggestion is for you to read over what a Game Sage is and how they should behave. Read me, please. If you are really interested in being a Game Sage, I would suggest for you to make a new forum account with a proper name, and continue to do as you have right now in assisting the community.

To Kermode:

I believe you have one of the best applications. You put time and thought into your reply and made it legible for everyone. However, it would be nice to see you more active in game and on the forums. I would love to see you interact with the community more if you are really interested in becoming a Game Sage.