Treice

Rank 0
Treice
PostedAug 05, 2012 12:40 pm
A kangaroo cannot hop backwards. also a fun fact Very Happy but let's talk about pvp D: it's fun when no one takes it too seriously.
Advertisement

cdo141

Rank 0
PostedAug 05, 2012 9:09 pm
A bee dies after it stings. Fun or Sad fact depending on whether or not you love bees.

On topic, recognizing people who excel in their class can be a good encouragement for pvp. This topic is moving past that encouragement point tho and into the competitive realm. It's ok and all when everyone is still listing the best of each class in but it got ugly around the time we start arguing who is right, wrong and whatnot.

Like a shooting star, you entered my life.

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedAug 10, 2012 8:20 pm
in Quill everyone wants to be right. most that are considered "the best" dont really care themselves if they are or arent.

just one of those things

hassaan54

Rank 0
hassaan54
PostedAug 10, 2012 8:38 pm
oh vinz grats on GS bud, and i agree with haz, they tend to leave it alone...

Grand Fantasia | Quill | Natsu9 | Mystic Lvl 7* | Omniscient

FreeFallen

Rank 0
FreeFallen
PostedOct 30, 2012 9:37 am
Not all high leveled and popular pipz are "like the best" lol. They are just carried by their name and guild, sometimes, pipz that they are with ei o.oa

But yosh ei, if one is right, others are like "no, you're not" and lol, once you are with the same class with a certain person and you use other equip, you're being called "a noob" ei e.e...

What else, discrimination. Dame that lol ._. if you don't belong to any groups or bunch of pipz who know each othie, you're treated like a strangie lol.

Meh, opinion ei. Take it easy. \m/

ToshiruGamingv2

Rank 0
ToshiruGamingv2
PostedMar 04, 2013 2:06 am
feno101 wrote:
Below is opinion by Din. He's keeping a low profile so I'm posting for him.

Din wrote:

Ok so I noticed this thread is being revived. I didn't actually anticipate that this would happen, but let's see how it all goes. (Note, these are now no longer rank accordingly, and only for 71+.) Sorry if I forgot you; these are only people out of my head.

WARLORD
LiKeMe - Seems to have swapped from being a "templord" to an actual damage dealer. His DEF used to be unimaginable, but now I find his ATK a bit insane. Also knows how to manipulate his skills, including AoEs. Hit rate is a bit huge also x.x, but then again LiKeMe is lv85
Cowbell - Haven't seen this player much in action, though he performed well when I did see him
Kiwi - Far too inactive
Tittay - Same as above
Xweapon - She's actually ok on the damage. Skills set is well used and gearing is good. Quite good DEF and ATK also; well enough for a lv81. Though I'm yet to see her in tank form.
Ryoma - Don't look at ME....

TEMPLAR
Bone - Too inactive
xdarklinkx - Haven't seen him in action in AGES to rank
KushTank - Quite a good templar for a lv75. Legacy is used proficiently; buffs are swiftly applied. Dispels are okay level. Damage output may be a bit low but at lv75 this is not a major issue.
HayatoIkusa - Probably atrocious in the duels. He's actually not a TERRIBLE templar in the arena; has begun to take some hits. Could do with the use of Absolute Defense more though. Well geared; can tank now.
NaL - Haven't seen him in a while
alenda - Since lv71+ he has become extremely skillful. Currently at lv78, he manipulates his PvP set with his buffs to make him one of the "unpierceable" templars. Damage output along with hit rate seems to be at a high.
-Some TEMP would go here but I can't mention her-
Bushido - Since when does he PvP? E_E

SHARPSHOOTER
Arcana - Lv85 SS with PvP set and all sorts of guns and bows would probably be good enough with or without skill. Though she does make good use of her skills, especially Desperado and Triple Shot, and this combined with the knowledge of perma-Mongoose Reflexes (i.e. near infinite anti-stun/evasion) has all combined to make her a true sharpshooter.
BladeOfSouls - He's stuffed himself up by beginning to use bows WITHOUT guns, though he seems to manipulate bows well. They are proc-d as if they were guns (when it comes to him) and the high ASPD and hit makes it pay off. He also kills quite fast for a bow user. Near infinite anti-stun used.
Elizzabet - Seems to have gotten HEAVILY better over the past 2 months. That PvP set replacing the legacy made her 10x better, and with all that high hit/CRIT rate and damage output, she's actually a good SS now. Near infinite anti-stun used.
LightKing - Kinda inactive for ranking...
GrimM - Only lv72, but he is actually a good lv72. Knows his skills set and his buffs, and gearing ain't so bad. Probably the definition of a pronewb.

DARKSTALKER
Ulquiorraa - Too inactive
Breaker - ....uh
Vinz - Honestly, most well geared active DS AND the most skillful of darkstalkers. Evasion at an insane, hit rate booming, DEF being even good, and ATK being bedazzling. What else is there to say?
Ryken - Kinda inactive for ranking...
Toji - He's actually good. High damage, hit and evasion. Probably squishy to magic, as opposed to Vinz
Kiwii - Not terrible; she knows her stuff. Gears are good, and plays at high skill. Could probably do with a bit further gearing though; she seems to lack the DPS. Evasion and stuff are fine.
Mmm - Too inactive

PROPHET
Umi - Insane much? Healing like all the time AND using fear spam to keep people alive. Also tanky. She really should be encouraged to continue her path as a melee PROP though, considering it had already begun, though magic wise she is good.
Sensei - A lil squishy for a prop, though his fear spamming and healing is on par with Umi. Level disadvantaged in comparison to her too. Though in general he plays his class correctly.
ShiningStar - When I have seen her in arena I've noted down her supporting; which is good. Seems to lack the casting to fear lock, though she tries. Probably because she is actually somewhat tanky.

MYSTIC
Nothing to say here but WHY IS THIS CLASS'S PROS SO DEAD?
(Tylari, Celsius, LightBright, Fuzzball, Miyako)

ARCHMAGE
Valkyrie - To have plenty of staves and 75 PvP set makes the gearing already good enough for a lv82. He plays with profound skills which were taken along from Gaia. An AM is mainly based on skills, but he knows his skills set well enough, and gears are but a mere boost for him. Tanky and DPSy.
-Some AM will belong here but I can't mention him-
Deva - .....
Lakhail - So squishy e.e, though DPS makes up for it. Seems to be able to deal fair damage.
Belz - Shows that legacy isn't always a bad option, but that's all I can say.
Toshiru - He's more into the tanky AM if anything. Tosh I find to take quite a few hits, but in doing so he doesn't do much damage himself. He probably chose the opposite path most AMs went, but this one probably would work better on physical classes.

DEMONOLOGIST
xKurenai - A liche is putting her down, though in theory she's actually quite good. Without that liche, she'd probably pwn. She knows her skills set, and plays like a true DMON; something that took Quill months to gain. Debuffs are probably the most disgusting I've ever come face to face with...
Goddesss - Might be a bit less skillful, though damage is on par with her and doesn't use any summon. Over the last 2 rounds though I think her skill level has increased. Also quite an insane debuffer.

And of the lv70 people I KNOW of here are my opinions:
WL - BioTech
TEMP - ?
SS - AlexanderTRK/Honey
DS - ?
PROP - Bom
MYST - Arcanine
AM - Kibummie (considering PvP set)
DMON - ?

it's because meh shiny (ShiningStar) doesnt care about arena or even like it but she likes to help people : P

Miserk

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2013 12:57 pm
Lol I was looking back at my posts... Good times... Good times.... >.>
Everyone was racing to lvl 85 no one cared who was good or bad lol and in the end they all quit e.e
Nothing left in quill... Not PVP or PVE. Population to small and hasnt grown for months, dont think the server will grow anymore. Devs should have just thrown us to ponchee as well lol game been running for 4 years now, not much left for us (quill) think about it lol prices here are on par with ponchee lol so why not. Then again thats my opinion, im sure if they make a merge a few on Quill will QQ about it but new faces would be nice e.e im tired of seeing toshirus face everyday loooool jk jk -Just bored and throwing it out there~-

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ToshiruGamingv2

Rank 0
ToshiruGamingv2
PostedMar 04, 2013 10:10 pm
Miserk wrote:
Lol I was looking back at my posts... Good times... Good times.... >.>
Everyone was racing to lvl 85 no one cared who was good or bad lol and in the end they all quit e.e
Nothing left in quill... Not PVP or PVE. Population to small and hasnt grown for months, dont think the server will grow anymore. Devs should have just thrown us to ponchee as well lol game been running for 4 years now, not much left for us (quill) think about it lol prices here are on par with ponchee lol so why not. Then again thats my opinion, im sure if they make a merge a few on Quill will QQ about it but new faces would be nice e.e im tired of seeing toshirus face everyday loooool jk jk -Just bored and throwing it out there~-  

pfft and were all tired of your face too Sun /p anyways i dont log on much anymore XD