Astrology420

Rank 0
Astrology420
PostedOct 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Newbie ;3

New kid on the Fantasia.
Well, a little bit about myself i'm 19. Love MMO's my friend showed me this instantly fell in love with. I love to talk, so by all means feel free to add me ingame the name is "Astrology". I'm working on being a Necromancer, so if you have any tips please let me know.
Advertisement

hopeflow

Rank 3
hopeflow
PostedOct 17, 2012 9:28 am

Necromancer :3

Oh...interesting, so you wanted to be a necro...well, i'm a necro as well so if you have any questions, just ask me ^^
Just to warn you, necro is the 'starter' dish for all classes because it's weak and it relies on summons. It's not really good on PvP as well... but still, it'a a very fun class to have. I hope you'll enjoy being a necro :3

Lynth Very Happy

Astrology420

Rank 0
Astrology420
PostedOct 17, 2012 9:51 am

Re: Necromancer :3

hopeflow wrote:
Oh...interesting, so you wanted to be a necro...well, i'm a necro as well so if you have any questions, just ask me ^^
Just to warn you, necro is the 'starter' dish for all classes because it's weak and it relies on summons. It's not really good on PvP as well... but still, it'a a very fun class to have. I hope you'll enjoy being a necro :3

Lynth Very Happy  

Thank you, Smile. So I have read from the tips as well what your saying about PvP. But I mostly want to be with parties, to make up for my lack of defense. I can just stand back and cast Razz

FreeFallen

Rank 0
FreeFallen
`- - > Famda and Neko Paradise, Philippines
PostedOct 30, 2012 7:14 am
Hm, I tried to be a necro in DE/German version and my friends told me that the talent combo that would satisfy me in both PvE and PvP is Lich Wind/Mystic Mentor ei c:

FreeFallen

Rank 0
FreeFallen
`- - > Famda and Neko Paradise, Philippines
PostedOct 30, 2012 7:15 am
Glie anyway in your necro ei. My other friend made me see a vid in YT, a Demonologist soloing CI ei. That rocks \m/