Editing
PostedJan 05, 2012 10:52 pm
hmm good information

Advertisement

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedJan 13, 2012 12:10 am
The guide was updated. At least, the most critical parts that changed with time.

If there is something that still needs to be updated (as in, was completely changed) that I missed, I'll be happy to know. Please PM me though, as I probably won't be checking here.

Glad it did help. That means that the time I put into it was well spent. Thanks and have fun.

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedJan 16, 2012 4:04 am
Thank you kikix12

ijjimilan

Rank 4
ijjimilan
PostedMar 16, 2012 5:30 pm
kikix12 wrote:
The guide was updated. At least, the most critical parts that changed with time.

If there is something that still needs to be updated (as in, was completely changed) that I missed, I'll be happy to know. Please PM me though, as I probably won't be checking here.

Glad it did help. That means that the time I put into it was well spent. Thanks and have fun.  

i cannot redirect people to a specific post in a thread.
i think that method is outdated.

the method i use is, for post between:

1-10: add #row[1-10] at the end of thread url according to post number example
11-19: add &start=10#row[1-10] at the end of thread url according to post number example
21-29: add &start=20#row[1-10] at the end of thread url according to post number

etc..
hope it helped ^^

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedMar 19, 2012 5:42 am
That method is not outdated, while it is easier than the one you suggest in my opinion.

I just checked whether it still works and it does. You probably just made some error. That is, unless it works selectively, which I doubt.

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedMar 19, 2012 6:54 am
I have read your part about the quoting unsaid rules which I like. However one thing I would also like to add is not part quoting out of context. I see many doing this as convenient to start a flame argument and it most definitely (apart from being dishonest) is bad etiquette. When this happens to me I will walk away and refuse to respond. However it does create much unnecessary drama as sometimes players do not read all posts and only see the dishonest part quote.

Thank you again for starting to update this valuable thread.

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedMar 19, 2012 3:05 pm
Unfortunately, if someone misquotes like that, it means they intended to do that. No matter what anyone would try to write, they won't change.
Rules and suggestions are for those that want to follow them.

FreeFallen

Rank 0
FreeFallen
PostedOct 30, 2012 4:38 am
Unfortunately, I don't see a way to report to Aeria those free ap offers that I have completed, yet no ap received ei *~*

parwez.ahmed

Rank 0
parwez.ahmed
PostedJan 08, 2013 11:26 am
guys i want to know bb code for youtube video...... can any1 help with example....ty

I Play Only Wolf......IGN--->xxxxPARxxxx

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 08, 2013 11:46 am
parwez.ahmed wrote:
guys i want to know bb code for youtube video...... can any1 help with example....ty  

I'm pretty sure this isn't the correct thread for that, but heres the closest example i could find

You can use the embed code on YouTube's site to make a BB code so users can display YouTube movies inside of their posts:

Admin CP -> Custom BB Codes -> Add New BB Code

Title - YouTube
Tag - youtube
Replacement:

Code:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/{param}"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/{param}" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Example - [youtube]JFwCCL0Vh6U[/youtube]

Description - Use the movie code from the YouTube URL in your browser. For example, http://youtube.com/watch?v=JFwCCL0Vh6U