Chasher15

Rank 0
PostedAug 06, 2012 10:20 am

A Kill Hacker.

Status.
He was hacking in a Rage Mode Match with Killhouse map, giving everyone kills. Even myself. I looked at his profile, his k.d is too low, kill hacker's k,d are always to incrediable low, and also his missions. His win's/lose for a blue 1st L. is way to low too. He is a kill hacker, I request him to be banned, thank you.

Advertisement

maptaptj2394

Rank 0
maptaptj2394
PostedAug 18, 2012 10:06 am

Re: A Kill Hacker.

Status.
Chasher15 wrote:
He was hacking in a Rage Mode Match with Killhouse map, giving everyone kills. Even myself. I looked at his profile, his k.d is too low, kill hacker's k,d are always to incrediable low, and also his missions. His win's/lose for a blue 1st L. is way to low too. He is a kill hacker, I request him to be banned, thank you.

there is no proof of him hackin ull need to be in game with him and have good proof of him hackin :c im not sayin hes not a hacker or he is im just sayin there is no proof :c

I do not like pie! =D <3

typhoon1995

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2012 5:36 pm
I saw BLITZNSPRAY ingame today, he now is blue major or blue LTC cant remember good. Lol

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Korea.

Rank 1
PostedOct 29, 2012 7:16 pm
i never seen this guy hack. he's usually plays in tdm and is legit lol. do you have any proof like him not walking?