Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedOct 25, 2012 10:30 am
AntonBasson wrote:
minideth wrote:
Upgrading or changing up the Destroyers pkg would be nice, the few extra ops just doesnt make it worth it. Also how bout an update to the

(100% Rebate) Essentials Pack!

-- Large Prevent of EXP Drop (W) x1  

Just kind of silly this is in the UM pkg. I do get a laugh when i see a UM that has popped it on accident though. How about a WTC or RPC instead? or a nice stack of Tele's?  

Also a very valid point !!  

yeah but they will ignore it coz we get already FREE

Advertisement

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedOct 25, 2012 12:55 pm
minideth wrote:
Upgrading or changing up the Destroyers pkg would be nice, the few extra ops just doesnt make it worth it. Also how bout an update to the

Just kind of silly this is in the UM pkg. I do get a laugh when i see a UM that has popped it on accident though. How about a WTC or RPC instead? or a nice stack of Tele's?  
It used to be the "UM Essentials Pack", now it's the "Essentials Pack". Probably the GMs' way of getting around this issue.
I agree that the primary purpose is for a UM toon, and that putting in a WTC instead would be far better for us, realistically I don't think it'll happen. The demand for a PED would be far smaller than a WTC, so they will want to keep the PED in there instead. Even though it's actually a more expensive item, lost sales will actually be less.

RIP Kizzd

PrincessAerie

Rank 2
PrincessAerie
Nᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ Cᴀᴛʜᴏʟɪᴄ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Dʀᴏᴘᴏᴜᴛ Vatican City
PostedOct 25, 2012 6:46 pm
keep it for one more day, since some of us were waiting for the last tier of the month :/

ibbi85

Rank 2
ibbi85
PostedOct 26, 2012 8:57 am
thank you for the rebate. i would also like to see the legend accs removed from the Destroyers Package and be replaced with something else.

skydragon1111

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:44 am

Rebate Time!

MerlinMcTav wrote:
minideth wrote:

It used to be the "UM Essentials Pack", now it's the "Essentials Pack". Probably the GMs' way of getting around this issue.
I agree that the primary purpose is for a UM toon, and that putting in a WTC instead would be far better for us, realistically I don't think it'll happen. The demand for a PED would be far smaller than a WTC, so they will want to keep the PED in there instead. Even though it's actually a more expensive item, lost sales will actually be less.  

So sell the PED and buy a WTC... is that so hard... ?

Personally I would like to join ibbi85 in thanking you for the rebate ... without it I could no longer play my UMs and then, for me, Shaiya would be history. Thank you Smile

LatteCream

Rank 2
LatteCream
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:47 am

Re: Rebate Time!

skydragon1111 wrote:
So sell the PED and buy a WTC... is that so hard... ?  

PED is cheaper than WTC.