Takakuro

Rank 0
Takakuro
PostedOct 07, 2012 11:11 am
I agree with kuroi in the sense That LO is a ray of hope for mmo's though I dont intend to stop playing mmo's if LO doesnt fully meet my expectations cause for the moment I've been Playing PSO2 on the japanese server and im pretty content with that though I would very muhc like to play LO because to me when I was playing the alpha there were times when I felt like wow this is such a grand and vast world and I enjoyed the game so much there were times when I would just sit there and just look out into the distance and think "wow if only a world like this existed" So I can whole heartily see where your coming from Kuroi
Advertisement

Kenaani

Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2012 4:04 pm
I don't think it's the last hope for MMORPGs, i was really impressed by Eden Eternal,a and even if it fails and other popular titles die or don't get the fanbase they deserve there are still more MMORPGs coming out that will try to be better than the ones before and some will succeed, some won't.

Also I have high expectations of the MMORPGs Eyasoft is developping, too and i'm propably going to play them when i get sick of LO the first time until i come back to play seriously

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedOct 28, 2012 1:05 am
Kenaani wrote:
I don't think it's the last hope for MMORPGs, i was really impressed by Eden Eternal,a and even if it fails and other popular titles die or don't get the fanbase they deserve there are still more MMORPGs coming out that will try to be better than the ones before and some will succeed, some won't.

Also I have high expectations of the MMORPGs Eyasoft is developping, too and i'm propably going to play them when i get sick of LO the first time until i come back to play seriously  

Legend of Edda's UI reminds me of LO.

Aceel.

Rank 0
Aceel.
Closets of Numerous people. United Kingdom
PostedOct 28, 2012 2:07 am

Maibi.

Last hope... For me. But not for all MMORPG players in the world. I was a very casual DoMo player. Did nothing special but was in love with the game. I was looking for a game where people ask for AoE, Tank, Supporter, Healer etc. on the chat and actually loves to teamwork. I don't really know about GF. But one the the guides I was reading said as a Cleric, my job was to...

Solo.

I left the game. :/ I like social games where people are friendly and teamwork is required. So LO IS kinda my last resort. I have very high hopes for it.

But also learning there are some other games coming, I think the MMORPGs might be fun for me once again. ^^

yara4ever

Rank 0
yara4ever
PostedOct 28, 2012 5:45 am
For me too, it feels like it's going to finally be a game truly worth playing for a longer time. I've always been looking for MMORPG's that can actually keep me interested in it and won't let me get bored too soon. So far the only ones that have been remotely good were LaTale and Eden Eternal to me, but those got me bored of it too at some point. I'm really looking forward to LO because it sounds like something I could be entertained with for a long time finally!

Onewholic

Rank 0
Onewholic
PostedOct 28, 2012 7:07 am
^ + 1.
I've played EE too, for months till it become so dull and boring when you can only chat for whole day long, nothing to do. I got such a good , big guild in EE that it's like a family to me, but it's not enough to help me overcome the terrible feeling of sitting in aven for 8 hours. And I quitted EE in March, till now I've been trying to find another mmo that can give me memorable moments and a family like EE but no hope ^^ LOL ( I'm too picky maybe ? ).
Then I find out about LO and It gives me some hope about a game that I can dig in for whole day long *-*, and a long-term one xD. Just It takes 4ever ~.~.