Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedOct 25, 2012 12:43 pm
preussensjosy2. wrote:
because me said i am alt farmer but i have bug gear rewards and used gear only in town never in battle why i got ban for this ?  

Stupidity strikes again!

~Lil_Kizuna

Advertisement

STCNM

Rank 4
STCNM
PostedOct 25, 2012 12:56 pm
Panderp. wrote:
preussensjosy2. wrote:
because me said i am alt farmer but i have bug gear rewards and used gear only in town never in battle why i got ban for this ?  
lololol  

Josy, I told you I was going to report you. I did . ROFL u should not have been rude.

StormKhan.XY1, The Best Khan confronter. Viking Warrior

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedOct 25, 2012 1:25 pm
STCNM wrote:
Panderp. wrote:
preussensjosy2. wrote:
lololol  

Josy, I told you I was going to report you. I did . ROFL u should not have been rude.  

THIS is what happens when someone breaks the rules and acts rude when someone says they'll report them. You did a good job, StormKhan. Even if it's someone in Shu that's punished, that's one less alt farmer/bug exploiter (even if the bugged gear WAS used in town, it's still exploiting a bug, so it's STILL against ToS).

Also, isn't this the second thread she's made about this? The first one was locked for a REASON.

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server

SilversoulGS

Rank 2
SilversoulGS
PostedOct 25, 2012 2:49 pm
Sounds legit, she should be unbanned. People do more severe things and get off with a slap on the wrist.

Nick: SilverSoul.WU1/Rank: Support General

Panderp.

Rank 4
Panderp.
PostedOct 25, 2012 2:52 pm
SilversoulGS wrote:
Sounds legit, she should be unbanned. People do more severe things and get off with a slap on the wrist.  
Probably will. It's aeria afterall

This is why I don't play DWO

STCNM

Rank 4
STCNM
PostedOct 25, 2012 3:39 pm
She also used it in a battle where she died 5 times(chatlogs were also sent in) I asked her politly to delete it while she keept going on say stupid things. I said there was messages from GM's...still woulnt listen. I then reported her.

StormKhan.XY1, The Best Khan confronter. Viking Warrior

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedOct 25, 2012 4:44 pm
STCNM wrote:
She also used it in a battle where she died 5 times(chatlogs were also sent in) I asked her politly to delete it while she keept going on say stupid things. I said there was messages from GM's...still woulnt listen. I then reported her.  

OOOOOOOOOOH. So she lied about not using the bugged gear in battle too. DOUBLE BUSTED! First she lied about alt farming (then admitted it later), then she lied about not using bugged gear in battle. I wonder what other lies she'll say that will be proven false.

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server

awesomeyy

Rank 0
awesomeyy
PostedOct 28, 2012 3:28 am
chronos_notashi wrote:
STCNM wrote:

OOOOOOOOOOH. So she lied about not using the bugged gear in battle too. DOUBLE BUSTED! First she lied about alt farming (then admitted it later), then she lied about not using bugged gear in battle. I wonder what other lies she'll say that will be proven false.  

-Epic facepalm-
People these days...
Dayum Gurl ... Just stop posting about this on forums.. Like yoona said >_> .... Send the ticket..

#HashTag#Staaahp#Trippin`

Bernkastel.

Rank 0
Bernkastel.
PostedOct 28, 2012 5:53 am
chronos_notashi wrote:
STCNM wrote:

Really...this is VERY amusing.
I don't even need my television to amuse myself Shocked

~<3 Baal.CD1

nickjason111

Rank 4
nickjason111
PostedOct 28, 2012 6:00 am
help new nub to SQ naba! help aeria game tu **** vdfs esta mu tu familia piezo di mierda **** cfdf tu mi Happy quel seta padre de tu familia me scammed oter wep helbard r5 help gms do sometin !!!!!

I like Chicken

GOD©2.XC1 - Solaris - 4th Elite General - Best DWO player