Lord_Nicolodeon

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2012 9:40 am

What are we looking most forward to in L.O.?

Title speaks for itseve
What are you looking most forward to about the ingame features:

Pets system, underwater world, gameplay, levelling, ... tell me pls.

I'm actually pretty curious about the weapons system so far I haven't found an MMORPG that has a system like "FLYFF"has and I adore it, so maby this one will be an alike or maby even better. Lets check out the discussions on it some more.

Regs,
Nico
Advertisement

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedOct 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Re: What are we looking most forward to in L.O.?

Title speaks for itseve
Lord_Nicolodeon wrote:

I'm actually pretty curious about the weapons system so far I haven't found an MMORPG that has a system like "FLYFF"has and I adore it, so maby this one will be an alike or maby even better. Lets check out the discussions on it some more.

Regs,
Nico  

I don't think the weapon system is special. But I believe you will be satisfied with the skill tree system + advanced classes.

Chaotix453

Rank 1
Chaotix453
PostedOct 22, 2012 7:23 pm

Title speaks for itseve
CookinDanger wrote:
Lord_Nicolodeon wrote:

Regs,
Nico  

I don't think the weapon system is special. But I believe you will be satisfied with the skill tree system + advanced classes.  

I do believe I made a thread exactly like this one not too long ago. Buuut, if you really wanna know.

Gameplay, Exploration, Platforming, and the skill tree system looks to be something I haven't seen before.

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedOct 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Title speaks for itseve
Chaotix453 wrote:
I do believe I made a thread exactly like this one not too long ago. Buuut, if you really wanna know.

Gameplay, Exploration, Platforming, and the skill tree system looks to be something I haven't seen before.  

I was thinking that myself. ;p But anyways:

Character customization, gameplay, skill trees + advanced classes, world exploration, guild functions, party functions, the graphics, the music, the storyline....everything about the game, pretty much.

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedOct 22, 2012 8:49 pm
The only thing I can remember after all this time is: Same developers of Ragnarök Online.

Flying pigs took my signature away~

Lord_Nicolodeon

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Title speaks for itseve
Chaotix453 wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Lord_Nicolodeon wrote:

Regs,
Nico  

Oh, then I must have missed that one. Anyway since I am not checking the devellopment of the game that much this far you gave me some tips to check out some more about. I hope anyway the weapons and armor will satesfy as well couse I like the viesual difference in items either expressed in physical, strenght and mental or defense powers of a character. I checked on an other youtube movie lately where I saw someone dancing with some black sheeps she inputted herselve, and I woundered what that was goor for? looked cute anyway ...so my sistes say... and yes, it maby is.

Regs,
Florian Geyer

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedOct 26, 2012 6:24 pm
this game actually going closed beta or a status update would be nice. thats what im looking forward to Laughing

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedOct 26, 2012 6:38 pm
Everything. c;

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedOct 27, 2012 5:16 am
yulino wrote:
Everything. c;  

ditto