ghostboy9999

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2012 12:26 pm

helpppppppppp

problem
few day's ago i bought some ap points im from belgium i used paypal bud here is the problem
if i go to page buy ap points its says (NOTE: Your account has been suspended. Please contact us at HERE for more details) tis is the problem i got around 5600 ap points thats atleast 50$
what cane i do i contact them bud they dont answer what cane i do how long wil it take to get my ap points back in game
Advertisement

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedOct 26, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: helpppppppppp

problem
ghostboy9999 wrote:
few day's ago i bought some ap points im from belgium i used paypal bud here is the problem
if i go to page buy ap points its says (NOTE: Your account has been suspended. Please contact us at HERE for more details) tis is the problem i got around 5600 ap points thats atleast 50$
what cane i do i contact them bud they dont answer what cane i do how long wil it take to get my ap points back in game  

Billing generally takes 4-5 days to respond to inquiries. your account has been suspended while they verify your payment. It should only be this first time, after this future purchases will only take about 20 minutes to credit to your account.

ghostboy9999

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2012 12:42 pm

problem
tsavarite wrote:
ghostboy9999 wrote:

Billing generally takes 4-5 days to respond to inquiries. your account has been suspended while they verify your payment. It should only be this first time, after this future purchases will only take about 20 minutes to credit to your account.  

ok bud its like 3 day ago im just scared i lost my money i love to play shaiya

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedOct 26, 2012 12:44 pm

problem
ghostboy9999 wrote:
tsavarite wrote:
ghostboy9999 wrote:

so you still have not hit the 4-5 day mark. you didnt lose your money, and with paypal, if you dont receive your AP you can show them the proof and dispute the charge.

ghostboy9999

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2012 12:47 pm

problem
tsavarite wrote:
ghostboy9999 wrote:
tsavarite wrote:
ghostboy9999 wrote:

so you still have not hit the 4-5 day mark. you didnt lose your money, and with paypal, if you dont receive your AP you can show them the proof and dispute the charge.  

ow thank you verry much tsavarite
bud 1 thing do they work at weekends Razz

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedOct 26, 2012 12:48 pm

problem
ghostboy9999 wrote:

ow thank you verry much tsavarite

I have no idea, though it isnt likely since most of the Banking/Accounting world works M-F only

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedOct 27, 2012 2:44 am

problem
ghostboy9999 wrote:

they do work during weekends yes. Only in lower production rate but they do.

signature of xybolt