MoOnsTa

Rank 1
MoOnsTa
PostedOct 26, 2012 5:27 am
Saveric wrote:
T3 units will be available for purchase in your castle in an upcoming maintenance.  

Can u clarify this more?

Advertisement

SkankyMuppet

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2012 5:46 am
RollaR_50248 wrote:
SkankyMuppet wrote:
Saveric wrote:
T3 units will be available for purchase in your castle in an upcoming maintenance.  

Like the Science Officer and Trainer hmm?  

Your castle is your personal land where you built all the buildings required to advance and gain technology.  

I mean "upcoming maintenance" like the ones that were to create the Science Officer and Trainer functions that were (I'm told) promised over a year ago!

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedOct 26, 2012 11:29 am
SkankyMuppet wrote:
RollaR_50248 wrote:
SkankyMuppet wrote:
Saveric wrote:

Like the Science Officer and Trainer hmm?  

Your castle is your personal land where you built all the buildings required to advance and gain technology.  

I mean "upcoming maintenance" like the ones that were to create the Science Officer and Trainer functions that were (I'm told) promised over a year ago!  

The Science Officer and Trainer don't have functions because there's nothing for them to do. Players were told that once a feature is added for them then they will be given function. Not that they will do something soon.

MoOnsTa wrote:
Saveric wrote:

Can u clarify this more?  

They will be purchasable the same way T1 and T2 are in your barracks for resources.

mulengro

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2012 9:12 pm

wasted

just wanted us to BUY and worry about what they get out of it and not the players

wouldnt probably mind for a gold or so for unbounding an item to sell BUT bounding most that what is needed then probably play the game ALONE

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedOct 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Re: wasted

mulengro wrote:
just wanted us to BUY and worry about what they get out of it and not the players

wouldnt probably mind for a gold or so for unbounding an item to sell BUT bounding most that what is needed then probably play the game ALONE  

Read the rest of the thread before you post.