shdwhate

Rank 1
shdwhate
PostedOct 26, 2012 3:42 pm
silentplayer1 wrote:
There are enough people to start FA or EA in 40 arena, there are 2 - 3 games of WSB going on during the weekends. The solution is to implement locks, face it and put it in, the merge is an ideal time to do it.  

+100

<System> Its what we do
Advertisement

Spikerip

Rank 1
Spikerip
PostedOct 26, 2012 6:00 pm
i've had had the chance to read this over and while some are saying WSB needs to go I contest the argument for the following reasons

1.Camping etc - Sadly no matter what arena you do you will have this issue.

2.Too long to travel etc .. with any battlefield your going to have this ..

3.WSB doesnt give enough points.- This i can agree with with a small valid argument which i will outline

The bosses in WSB are killable but dont contribute to PVP scoring at all.. this mitigates anyone from wanting to kill the bosses since all it does is drop the combat score if you kill them. but does not reward the player that kills it. However i find it odd that Certain classes ( templars Prophets mystics etc ) can get rewarded PVP pts for healing ( which i am not against but odd how any damg to xtals and others is calculated but NPC damage isnt considered ) This scenario holds true in EA when a group decides to take on a Beldaroth. Personally i was able to generate over 740K of healing Treatment which did increase my PVP Score but the damage inflicted on the beldaroth was not included. However i am aware that Arena is PVP based but one can not overlook the NPCs that are in WSB and FA.

Case and point .. a lv 80 Beldaroth has about 45 mil HP and takes at least 8 to 10 in EA to effectively take one out. if everyone equally does damage thats 4.5 mil dmg and for some a Significant jump on their PVP score

My Proposed solution ?

Allow the damage to NPC mobs be added to the Damage dealt in WSB and FA and EA . this should help boost PVP scores a slight bit as it will be a reward for those that do drop the bosses in WSB or take out the NPC dragon in FA or for a group to take out a Beldaroth should an Arena get lop-sided .

This is merely a suggestion as i know it would take a bit for it to be implemented

JayStarzZ

Rank 0
JayStarzZ
PostedNov 29, 2012 8:38 pm
I'm in the middle of trying to get my nightmare horse and the only main way to do this is 31-40 WSB.

If they were to add 10vs10 on WSB I wouldn't mind. It's too slow, too quite un-even and really annoying.

People see OP people and give up/RQ.

So I'm going to agree with the new system

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedNov 29, 2012 10:20 pm
JayStarzZ wrote:
I'm in the middle of trying to get my nightmare horse and the only main way to do this is 31-40 WSB.

If they were to add 10vs10 on WSB I wouldn't mind. It's too slow, too quite un-even and really annoying.

People see OP people and give up/RQ.

So I'm going to agree with the new system  

Whilst you have a point please dont necro threads