75%220 Votes
Yes, we need more options in 20-30 PvP
24%72 Votes
Total Votes :: 292 Votes

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
PostedOct 24, 2012 9:35 am
The majority seems to have spoken. Might as well close this poll the answer is obvious.

Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedOct 24, 2012 11:48 am

Yes, we need more options in 20-30 PvP  

You could have reworded it ... that marketing trick doesn't work anymore. But i wonder how long you all will resist to not do this thing again.

signature of xybolt

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedOct 24, 2012 11:49 am
NyokoSilent wrote:
The majority seems to have spoken. Might as well close this poll the answer is obvious.  

maybe they're waiting for 1k votes, which could be used as "eligible" vote Razz

signature of xybolt

spntman

Rank 2
spntman
PostedOct 24, 2012 12:06 pm

Re: Lv20 Goddess Cape Poll

if dont make GMs to sell legen or goddess gears too then l like new cape
i like it
why ppl dont like cape`? its on tier and evry 1 can have it = fun

krise21

Rank 1
krise21
PostedOct 24, 2012 12:09 pm

Re: Lv20 Goddess Cape Poll

spntman wrote:
if dont make GMs to sell legen or goddess gears too then l like new cape
i like it
why ppl dont like cape`? its on tier and evry 1 can have it = fun  

to my knowledge, its not the cape in particular. its the fact that we don't want it to be the start of legend gear in tiers, and things that would make regular players not be able to participate in half heroic/dreads or all heroic. Smile

GoonReaper

Rank 5
GoonReaper
PostedOct 24, 2012 12:14 pm
I say put it in tier or replace with something i can sell for the same amount Smile

cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedOct 24, 2012 12:28 pm
For the cape i vote no.

cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedOct 24, 2012 12:49 pm
Id also like to go against the mainstream and say that I think legendary 20-30 gear should be available in tiers. They exsist in the game and some ppl have full legendary gear and they are at an advantage. PPl resist legendary either bc they already have it and want to remain at an advantage to everyone else or they have uber dreads and they want the value of that to stay in tact. I do believe it was a mistake to introduce legendary into the zone but now that it is there I think it should be somewhat available to everyone in the zone. I have heroic gear and I am interested in spending money to get an uber set but i hesitate to spend alot of money on dread stuff when legendary is out there. I disagree with the select few who were lucky enough to find legendary gear being the gods of the zone. I disagree with adding more different gear to the game but I would like to see the gear that is already there more available to all players.

spntman

Rank 2
spntman
PostedOct 24, 2012 12:59 pm
cobrashark13 wrote:
Id also like to go against the mainstream and say that I think legendary 20-30 gear should be available in tiers. They exsist in the game and some ppl have full legendary gear and they are at an advantage. PPl resist legendary either bc they already have it and want to remain at an advantage to everyone else or they have uber dreads and they want the value of that to stay in tact. I do believe it was a mistake to introduce legendary into the zone but now that it is there I think it should be somewhat available to everyone in the zone. I have heroic gear and I am interested in spending money to get an uber set but i hesitate to spend alot of money on dread stuff when legendary is out there. I disagree with the select few who were lucky enough to find legendary gear being the gods of the zone. I disagree with adding more different gear to the game but I would like to see the gear that is already there more available to all players.  

u dont want dread gears and play with heroic now u want legen?? i dont like spend money on legen gears i want goddess gears!

cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedOct 24, 2012 1:03 pm
spntman wrote:
cobrashark13 wrote:

u dont want dread gears and play with heroic now u want legen?? i dont like spend money on legen gears i want goddess gears!  

I made a 30 toon for grb with heroic gear and a really nice weapon to kill the 30 boss fast and i took him into pvp and i realized i need better gear to do well there. I understand that i will have to spend alot to get a 30 set. I dont like the idea of spending alot of money on a set that is the 2nd best set available. The legendary gear is so rare that it is simply not available. no matter how much you have to spend. I dont want legendary gear in 20-30 however since it is already there id like to be able to get some.