Rac00n

Rank 0
Rac00n
PostedOct 17, 2012 4:27 am

Skill Restriction on (Ultra) Dark Monster?

Hi at all.

I just want to know if there is a skill restriction on the (Ultra) Dark Monsters?
For example if I have a monster with the skill Thanatos - would this work?

I know there is only a low chance for it, but nevertheless I would like to know if it could kick in.

Thanks
Advertisement

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedOct 17, 2012 10:28 am
the skill has a chance of activating but the effect does not go through.

an auto kill on a high level ultra would be really broken lol

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

Rac00n

Rank 0
Rac00n
PostedOct 17, 2012 12:28 pm
That's why I was asking...
But this is somewhat not right :-S

Let's say there is a 3% chance of successfuly activating this skill. it's still very low. On the other hand: With the new foil cards there are a lot of ppl now dealing 200k dmg and more.

I know the foil now are for profit (as in every company) but that's just unfair :-S

jrbelknap

Rank 0
jrbelknap
PostedOct 23, 2012 7:45 am
Curious, how is it working for you now?

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedOct 23, 2012 11:56 am
no it is fair. if someone say in a top guild auto kills a very high ultra that is a mass of pts that one player gained. i can explain further as to why the skill will never successfully work.

the highest damage anything can achieve is 999 and 9999.

in tab battles damage is capped on both sides at 999.

in events damage is capped against the monster at 9999 and against the player at 999.

When the auto kill effect activates in tabs it breaks the cap and does 9999 for an instant kill on anything.

in events when the skill activates it will always fail against a UDM or high level mini (not sure about the weak ones) as their HP are above 9999.

The skill attempts to 1 hit with its 9999 skill but it is not enough to break the hp entirely and fails to complete. the damage cap in the game is 9999 so the skill cannot complete if the monster has hp over it. It just will not register the skill and damage.

i hope this helps anyone understand about the 1 hit kill skills

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

Reefer12

Rank 0
Reefer12
PostedOct 24, 2012 10:58 am
The foil cards aren't really unfair because everyone has the same chance to get them. They make you pay for them cause giving them away for free wouldn't be fair don't you think? They have to have some incentive for people to play and being number 1 in events is a lot of peoples incentive you know? So they charge for the better cards to make yourself better so you can achieve those goals. Hope this helped you understand it a little better m8

(its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)