GMAnya

GameMaster: USA
GMAnya
PostedMay 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Experiencing Difficulties Using AP?

Getting an Error Message, Details Here
There are several scenarios under which you will receive this error

• If you have played Lord of Ultima on your EA Account prior to launching the game via Aeria
        You will not be able to use your AP to purchase Funds in Lord of Ultima

You will still be able to use your AP in Need for Speed World and Battlefield Heroes if you have not played them previously as well

• If you have played Battlefield Heroes on your EA Account prior to launching the game via Aeria
        You will not be able to use your AP to purchase Funds in Battlefield Heroes or in Lord of Ultima

You will still be able to use your AP in Need for Speed World if you have not played it previously as well

• If you have played Need for Speed World on your EA Account prior to launching the game via Aeria
        You will not be able to use your AP to purchase SpeedBoost in Need for Speed World or Funds in Lord of Ultima

You will still be able to use your AP in Battlefield Heroes if you have not played it previously as well

If your account falls under one of the above scenarios you will not be able to use the AP on your account in the games as detailed above. If you want to have an Aeria account that is linked to an EA account where you can use AP you will need to make a new Aeria account and link it to a new EA account. Please note, AP is not able to be transferred between accounts.
Advertisement

mafixfb

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 9:10 am
How to transfer my ap boşamı what went well they are now

nathanieljordan

Rank 0
nathanieljordan
PostedFeb 03, 2013 9:43 pm
so this means ill never get my speed boost and I wasted my $20

keron666

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2013 4:00 am

ask

funds
Dear GM,
I want to ask, I already play battlefield heroes but not through aeria games but i registered lord of ultima through aeria games and it detech my previous fund which i redeem in BFH before i create aeria account . I wonder if i buy funds in lord of ultima can i used the funds on battlefield heroes

jordanbensing

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2014 4:00 pm

im pretty pissed please respond...

ap problems
so i spent 25$ on ap and it only took 22$ okay w.e i let it slide but now i cant even buy my funds because of this stupid error that i dont have an account. i searched it up and did my research so u guys said that i cant use it if ive recently played on my ea account. well instead of saying there is no solution how about u try to fix it. sorry but money is money here its pretty hard to get. so please do something about this. not satisfied

ezioauditore52

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2014 2:51 am

great.just great

so i wasted 30 dollars for nothing..now i can't buy anything..what kind of **** is this?why the **** can't we just use our old acc...what crap

mr.johndoe.xy

Rank 0
PostedJul 22, 2014 9:34 am
Why you remove my post you **** heads ?