Dionysys

Rank 0
Dionysys
PostedOct 23, 2012 11:21 am

where is my vault?

I played about 20min, now my backpack is so full I can't finish quests and free gifts are flashing for me to claim but I'm full. I went to every map I'm allowed no npc has vault access. one of the items I'm holding extends my vault that dose not exist. I have read through every forum post and the wikki using a vault is only mentioned once in the faq where they say you can buy extensions(for a vault that dose not seem to exist). I cant believe this has not been mentioned before I only got 20min into game and I am dropping heath pots just to try to do quest.
anyway if someone can explain where my vault is I may log into the game again.

Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedOct 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Re: where is my vault?

Dionysys wrote:
I played about 20min, now my backpack is so full I can't finish quests and free gifts are flashing for me to claim but I'm full. I went to every map I'm allowed no npc has vault access. one of the items I'm holding extends my vault that dose not exist. I have read through every forum post and the wikki using a vault is only mentioned once in the faq where they say you can buy extensions(for a vault that dose not seem to exist). I cant believe this has not been mentioned before I only got 20min into game and I am dropping heath pots just to try to do quest.
anyway if someone can explain where my vault is I may log into the game again.  

Vault is in starglade the big treasure chest right in the middle where people usually stand around with shops and such. Also for vault expanders you can get them by having guild contribution of 100 and purchasing them from the NPC that teleports you into guild resource battleground.

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedOct 23, 2012 12:18 pm
vault is in starglade or tree of life as new player u can only access the one in starglade it is located near where everyone sets up there player shops it is called vault and looks like a big orange/yellow chest just click and that will open up your bank storage. if u open ur map u should be able to clearly see where it is located try opening map and auto running to the battlemaster or guessing game npc to do this just click on the yellow text to the right of the map once u have auto run to one of those npc u should clearly see the vault on ur screen.

the coordinates for vault are (X135:Y50)

hope this helps

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedOct 23, 2012 3:06 pm
This is what the vault looks like (in starglade)

If you open up your Map ('m' key) while in starglade, look to the right of the map, there should be a list of NPC's scroll down to find 'Vault'. Click it and it should bring you to the vault. Smile

Dionysys

Rank 0
Dionysys
PostedOct 23, 2012 5:29 pm
I see the problem is I had to get to lvl 11 to go there I was only lvl 8 sdo just kept dropping mana pots till I leveled up to 11

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedOct 23, 2012 6:19 pm
yes u need lv 11 to enter starglade good luck and welcome to the game Very Happy