FNMan

Rank 0
FNMan
PostedOct 09, 2012 8:13 pm

[POST] Tips For Beginners

Hello, started playing Monster Paradise and I am just hooked on the game. Looking for some tips from any expert players.

1 tip I do know of is that the starter monsters you begin with have rare counterparts of themselves. That is if anyone didn't know this.

Fire:

Ember > Ember+ > Magma Ember

Wind:

Zephyr > Zephyr+ > Swift Zephyr

Water:

Dia > Dia+ > Miss Dia

Another one is to always check your achievements. I realized I had achievements accomplished and when I did, got two rares and a golden protoslime. WHAT A DAY!!

Also, to join a guild. You will be glad you did.

Anyway, I would be happy if anyone else could share their wisdom with me.
Advertisement

Dennae1

Rank 0
Dennae1
PostedOct 09, 2012 10:54 pm
Pro-tips I've learned from many mistakes:

Always ask on forums for value if a lot of people are pestering you for things. It'll save you getting ripped off, and people are good about helping.

Max every monster before +fusing it. Stats are way better!

You get element bonuses for fusing similar elements into the monsters you're fusing. Keep this in mind, especially during fusion events!

Shout often, and make your shouts more than just "A". A funny shout is a good way to become known, or to make friends. You can shout by going to a player's page, hitting shout, and commenting on their wall. It's a great way to earn summoning points.

If there's anything else you'd like to ask, please contact me Smile

Courtesy of Kikkiforever <3

FakeGoblinKing

Rank 0
FakeGoblinKing
PostedOct 11, 2012 11:12 am
Use your nectars wisely.
For example, don't use a nectar when you are 1 quest step of levelling up, it would waste your nectar for no reason.

Try to fight for tablets that match the quest you are currently clearing, this will be helpful in case any tablets get stolen, you can get them back via quest.

ijjimilan

Giffyneko

Rank 0
PostedOct 19, 2012 9:33 am
Easy Tip for beginners.

1. Level up -> Each level give you 3 stat point. Recommend to upgrade your stamina first.

2. Leveling your monster that you want in your ATK & DEF team. Maxed them to gain upper hand in Tab battle among new beginner.

3. My party menu -> Set your ATK & DEF team here. Importantly, remember to set you DEF team.

4. Farming money -> Money for fusion can be farming by questing in 1Zone then sell the Ns for 400 each.

5. Shouting -> Shouting while questing earn 3 SP(Summon Point) per shout. Shouting in other player page & comment earn 3+20=23 SP per shout.

6. Maxed inventory -> If your monster list is maxed, the new captured-monster will be discard automatically. If your Gift box is maxed, the new item cannot be put into you Gift box. So, take care not to make both inventory get full.

7. Monster list capacity : start with 50. add 1 every time you complete 1 quest zone.

8. Don't ignore Message Board. Trade & all you want to know is here.

That all I can think of for now.

Reefer12

Rank 0
Reefer12
PostedOct 22, 2012 2:08 pm
Some tips to make money and gameplay
1. Quest in New Howlfang (least energy usage) for normal monsters than sell them. Every 10 N's= 4k gold
2. Be sure to give your 30 shout outs a day and summon cause sometimes you recieve rares from normal fusion
3. Try to participate in all GVG events cause you earn money and prizes for participation
4. Tab farming for higher up tabs can bring you a nice chunk of bbs if sold to the right buyers (jabberwock is the big one I see being traded)

hope these help you guys

(its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)