angeltvin12345

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2012 9:35 am

i need hellp

plz hellp
after ubdate can not I log in I do not remember what shaiya and my e-mail what I did
Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJan 26, 2012 10:12 am

Re: i need hellp

plz hellp
angeltvin12345 wrote:
after ubdate can not I log in I do not remember what shaiya and my e-mail what I did  

in your situation, you have to use this contact us platform : contact us - recover lost account

please be detailed and you will get your account back Smile

good luck

signature of xybolt

NaaiTaai

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2012 4:49 am

Account hacked

Ticket sent, still no reply
After the Shaiya update two weeks ago, I havn't been able to log into all of my accounts. This week on Monday 23/01/2012 I sent a ticket through to Aeria Games, but still no reply. I also requested new passwords for all my accounts, but also haven't received any replies. I was only an occasional player, but did spend some money on this game. I'm very disappointed in the way I have been treated & upset. I would really appreciate it if a GM can contact me.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJan 27, 2012 10:24 am

Re: Account hacked

Ticket sent, still no reply
NaaiTaai wrote:
After the Shaiya update two weeks ago, I havn't been able to log into all of my accounts. This week on Monday 23/01/2012 I sent a ticket through to Aeria Games, but still no reply. I also requested new passwords for all my accounts, but also haven't received any replies. I was only an occasional player, but did spend some money on this game. I'm very disappointed in the way I have been treated & upset. I would really appreciate it if a GM can contact me.  

it's hard for a GM to contact you ... can you reply with the ticket number that i can pass it to a GM since a ticket should be replied within 48h. Besides that, it can be that your mailbox filtered the answer ... to be sure that it didn't got filtered, please check contact us - my tickets. just click on a subject to view the content of it.

good luck

signature of xybolt

poisonspore

Rank 0
poisonspore
PostedMar 30, 2012 6:43 am
when ever i obtain a uber rare items i always take a screen shot just in case i have a proof that i have that item. and always never ever give your password especially to those scammers pretending to be GM's.

evilofblack

Rank 1
evilofblack
PostedApr 27, 2012 4:59 pm

nice

Elf nice post Very Happy

NeoEzzell

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2012 7:33 am   Last edited by NeoEzzell on Oct 22, 2012 8:30 am. Edited 1 time in total

I got hacked 2 days ago on Saturday Oct 20th

I got hacked probably during GRB time Confused

They got every single stuffs from my account but didnt changed password or erased my toons, so now my toons are clean... Already sent ticket but i dont know if they gonna do something against it Crying or Very sad

How do I do to get back my gears i lost?
Well atleast now im having time to read / post all days, as there is nothing usesfull I can do naked / ungeared in game >.<

NeoEzzell

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2012 7:45 am

also

Im trying to be very clear about the success also sending all info as possible about what happened, i jsut hope they can fix it soon so I can go back Gamling the experience

I heared there was a Server crash the same day I got hacked, also they got a rebot from game till 1:00AM GMT Oct 20th. I just hope that was not the reason why I lost every single Ap items / gears...

NeoEzzell

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2012 9:04 am

Great

Nice post tho Wink Wink

Hopefully people read it so they are aware

epic23329

Rank 0
PostedSep 11, 2013 3:22 pm

Haha true

so true becuase i was hacked on a dif account becuase i was hacked and lost a huge amount of ap items and they said i was banned becuase i stole from somthing