19webbie88

Rank 0
19webbie88
PostedOct 21, 2012 5:43 pm

PRIEST SUGGESTIONS

please..... everyones input is welcomed
As of right now i am a lvl 36 priest and i am getting a little anxious as far as the turn out of my character.

my current stats are:

str-48
agi-53
int-114
end-156

every level i am putting 2 into end and 1 into int.....only until my hp reaches a nice 10k.....looking for at least some survivabillity.

i am a little confused as to what skills to invest my SP into though.

i currently have a build looking like........

~~~HOLY~~~

Light Heal-2/5
Holy Light-1/5
Saints Strength-1/5
Healing Wave-1/5

~~~BLOOD~~~

Blood Beam-5/5
Life Drain-1/5
Blood Pact-1/5
Tenacity-1/5 simply to get to bloodgaurd which greatly increases HP
Curse Mastery-5/5

am looking for some type of guidance from higher levels please....not sure if hybrid was the way to go or if i should have gone pure blood/holy. i am relatively new to CS and would be greatful for some advice thank you for yalls time!

in game charecter is Divineheal on server 3
Advertisement

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedOct 21, 2012 5:52 pm
okay well today ur lucky day, the full holy build is only valid when u have earned up to 137+ cast speed until then its best stay hybrid

as for your stat's u should reset or wait until rb and go Full Int (puttin anything into End is only a waste and will hurt your character not help it

try this build here it is what i based my chr on when i first started out and is an excelent guide if you have any further questions go to my profile and ping me via the pingbox located there that way i can give u real time infomation

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?22254-Guide-Curaga-s-Guide-to-a-Successful-Hybrid-Priest

blood (everything available to 1 only, leave middle column blank, if u have spare points up 5/5 in curse mastery and ring of decay)

holy (all passive's and buff to 5/5) light heal 5/5 the rest is 1/5

contact me if u need firther assistance