Dear A.V.A. Community,
Things have been moving fast lately in A.V.A. In some terms they have been moving a bit too quick but in some terms also way too slow. We understand that due to this all of you have countless questions and concerns directed at us which we could not always answer to your full satisfaction due to the sheer mass of inquiries we received.
Due to this we decided to start an open Question & Answer session across all our A.V.A. forums (US, German, French, Spanish) in which everyone with an AeriaGames account can participate. To do this, just post your questions in this thread and give us some time to answer them. After around 1 week we will close the thread, gather all questions, answer them and post them in a new Thread which will be announced here as well.
Before you ask your questions, please be aware of the following:
1. This Q&A Session is supposed to be constructive and we want to use it to make a step forward to our community to start working together with you to improve this game and our services in all aspects.
2. All Insults, flames, false accusations and other rule violations will be deleted and punished according to our Terms of Service.
3. Please understand that we have to keep certain issues, cases and internal processes/policies strictly confidential.
4. We want to answer your questions as thoroughly and detailed as possible. Due to that it might take up to 1 week until we publish the full catalogue with all the answers.
5. We may rephrase and/or combine certain questions if appropriate. The answers will stay the same.
6. We are perfectly aware of the Hacking issues right now and we will be able to present you a convenient solution to that very soon! So please refrain from asking questions explicitly about hack related topics, news on that are to come soon!
That’s it everybody, open the floodgates and shoot us your questions!
Why did you delete my post?
Will we get Death valley back?
Will we have a new anti cheat system in place?
Will the in game recording be fix?
What is the current status on catching up with the Korean version of Alliance of Valiant Arms?
Will there be permanent Armors?
Will we finally get basic weapon mods?
Will we ever get permanent pistols? (glock, beretta, etc)
Will we get the older maps back?
Will we get more supression mode maps? (IE, CASTLE ROCK AI (take a look at Korean version of AVA or japanese Version)
Will we get clan knife that is available for Euros?
Will we get more updates per month?
How do you intend on making Alliance of Valiant Arms more competitive?
Will there be more events?
Will there be more badges?
Will there be more ribbons? (Korean version & Japanese versions have A LOT more ribbons/badges than we do)
Will there be more ACTIVE game masters?
Will Alliance of Valiant arms be sold to another publisher?
These are just general questions we've been hoping/waiting for it. I don't want to ask about the hacking issues, but why here's a about it: Why did you guys take priority on the euro hackers & gun adders when it doesn't affect the competitive scene? #1 priority should be the aimbotters and wallhackers, yet you guys decide to do something about the euro hackers. Could you comment on that?
Lastly, Do you intend on making Alliance of Valiant arms bigger than any other FREE TO PLAY first person shooter out there in America & Europe? And if so, How?