sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedJul 21, 2012 4:16 pm

"I want a game" thread.

Basically, tell us what genre/what things in a game you like and we'll recommend the best we can think of. I hope this stirs up the activity in this dead forum because I would love to see active discussions about video games.
Advertisement

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedJul 21, 2012 4:34 pm
I want a game with raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages tied up with strings.

With cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels. Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles. Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings.

And most of all, girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, and silver white winters that melt into springs.

These are a few of my favorite things.

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedJul 21, 2012 6:21 pm
Avyn wrote:
I want a game with raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages tied up with strings.

With cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels. Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles. Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings.

And most of all, girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, and silver white winters that melt into springs.

These are a few of my favorite things.  

I have the game for you. Seriously. Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I

SilverWrek

Rank 0
PostedJul 21, 2012 6:25 pm
Hmm. I really like Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, but I also like being able to have in game relationships. Like in Fable 3.

I am hoping for another game like Fable 3, except for the PS3 instead of the Xbox.

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedJul 21, 2012 6:31 pm
SilverWrek wrote:
Hmm. I really like Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, but I also like being able to have in game relationships. Like in Fable 3.

I am hoping for another game like Fable 3, except for the PS3 instead of the Xbox.  

Surely you know of Skyrim, Bethesda's other RPG.

And this is how you get married in Skyrim.

Though personally I haven't tried getting married in the game, might have to try that out soon.

SilverWrek

Rank 0
PostedJul 21, 2012 9:22 pm
sweetxdevil357 wrote:
SilverWrek wrote:

Surely you know of Skyrim, Bethesda's other RPG.

And this is how you get married in Skyrim.

Though personally I haven't tried getting married in the game, might have to try that out soon.  

Yes I do. I have played it and love it. Marriage gives you free money daily, which is a great benifit when your in need. Your spouse also makes home cooked meals which is really cute. Divorce is tough if you want to remarry.

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedJul 26, 2012 8:05 pm
Bumping to try and increase activity in the forum <.<

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedAug 23, 2012 9:30 am
tomswifter wrote:
I like fighting games, but not the battle games, i like the ones in which they fight without using any guns or armor. I also like games which are mentally involved, and some sort of planning and conspiracy is always required in those games.

Wow.. bots are so smart that they're scary O.o

This bot's post actually made sense.. and he posted it in the right forum, too.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedOct 21, 2012 1:12 am
私は逆転裁判5欲しい、私はそれの欲しいたくさん!

法律はとてもすばらしいです。 私はそれ欲しい学ぶ、きたいになる弁護士。

MichaelaElmo

Rank 0
MichaelaElmo
PostedMar 27, 2013 3:33 pm
Ok, How about puzzle/strategy games?
and tell me your favorite RPG games I really need a new one, I'm into almost anything. My old site shut down Sad
Allllllllso, PC games... I was into the Drawn games 1,2 and 3 anything like those is cool.