How do I become a gm or a gs

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedOct 13, 2012 2:48 am
At the moment the GameSage Applications are not currently accepting applications, there will be an announcement in the forums when they are accepting applications.
While you wait for them to open please read iDerz and Sltyloves's awesome thread How can I become a Game Sage?

FNMan

Rank 0
FNMan
PostedOct 14, 2012 10:24 pm
The Gamesages are an exclusive guild and they are filled with I think only 5 members. So, you have to pretty much be on either Flarous's level or IDerz to be accepted. Just read the their guild thread.

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
PostedOct 15, 2012 9:16 am
FNMan wrote:
The Gamesages are an exclusive guild and they are filled with I think only 5 members. So, you have to pretty much be on either Flarous's level or IDerz to be accepted. Just read the their guild thread.  

The guild thread? o.o

FNMan

Rank 0
FNMan
PostedOct 15, 2012 10:37 am
Fairner wrote:
FNMan wrote:

The guild thread? o.o  

Isn't that their guild thread for recruiting? :-/

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
PostedOct 15, 2012 5:13 pm
Oh! The link! Um...not really it's the basics for becoming a GS for any of the Aeria games.
But you are correct that the GameSages guild is GMs and GSs only, because it makes it easier for players to identify who is a GS since there is no GS border around our avatar.
However we do not let people become GS any time there are times when the team will be accepting applicants, so until then following the How To Guide is a good way to make sure you've fulfill the requirements and make yourself stand out from other candidates.

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
PostedOct 18, 2012 8:00 pm
We are now currently accepting applications for GameSages on AeriaMobile.
Please read the instructions for the application and apply.
Link --> Game Sage Application for Aeria Mobile!

To be a GameMaster you are applying for employment with Aeria Games, which in that cause please follow this Link --> Jobs @ AGE