Account Name: JMD
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc): Itouch
Country: United States
Languages spoken: English and Sapanish
1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? Well I have helped many players by telling how to do stuff and helping a bit with their problems. I have alos helped many of my guild members with their needs
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? Not much online but I have run events like fundraisers, school dances, and have done meetings for clubs.
3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? I believe I am a helpful person I tutor a bit with different subjectsto help with school work, I listen to peoples' problems and talk to them and try to help them as much as I can, and if I cant help very much I ask for help myself in order to fix the problem.
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? I do not post very much on the forums, I have participated in events but I more commonly post on the actual game.
5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage? A game sage is a person that is voluntarily helping GM's and the hgame itself by helping players, referring them to help if the GS cannot provide any, listening to issues and relaying information to GM's, and also trying to maintain a good environment for other players. A good Game Sage is one that helps as much as they can, that can interact with the players, and can solve some problems on their own.
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? I want to become a Game Sage for Mobile (monster paradise) because I believe I can help quite a bit and spend more time on Mobile as compared to other games.
7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position. The importance of the confidentiality in the position is needed to keep things secret in the game and not release information, as well as keeping privacy for other players and problems they may have.