GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedOct 18, 2012 4:33 pm

Game Sage Application for Aeria Mobile!

Join us, we have cookies.
It's Game Sage application time!

To learn more about the requirements for becoming a Game Sage, click here.

.::Aeria Mobile Game Sage Applications::.

It is very important that you read this entire post before submitting your application. Failure to properly submit your application will result in disqualification.

Deadline: 10/31/2012 12:00pm PST

There are two parts to this application. Part I is to be posted as a response to this thread, and will be visible to everyone on the forums. Part II will be submitted via RT (please select Monster Paradise from Contact Us) and only the GM team will read it.

Because Part I is viewable by everyone, and Game Sages have a very public face, we feel it is important to ask the community for their feedback on the applicants. Do not post this feedback here, it will be removed. We have created a thread for you to do so here.

While we are mostly looking for Game Sages on our forums, we are accepting applicants who do not have a huge forum presence as well.

Remember to be truthful in all of your answers. When applications close, the thread will be locked and I will begin the application review process.

If you have any questions about the application or the Game Sage position, feel free to send a PM to any of the Mobile Game Masters!

.::Part I::.
Account Name:
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc):
Languages spoken:

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage?
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?
3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)?
5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage?
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)?
7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position.

.::Part II::.
1. Account Name:
2. Languages:
3. When did you start playing Mobile games? Do you play any non-Aeria Mobile games? If so, which ones?:
4. How much time do you spend playing per week?:
5. What time are you usually online? (PST):
6. Have you ever been banned or had any disciplinary action taken against you? If so, please explain:
7. Are you willing to stop all level/equipment/character advancement, so that you have time for Game Sage Duties?:
8. Are you at least 16 years of age?:
9. Link to Part I of your application:

Thank you all for your interest, and good luck! Remember to get your apps in on time to be considered! :3

The feedback on applicants can be found here!
Advertisement

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedOct 18, 2012 4:56 pm   Last edited by Flareous on Oct 19, 2012 8:46 am. Edited 1 time in total
PLEASE REMEMBER THIS THREAD IS FOR APPLICATIONS ONLY!!!!

REDIRECT ALL FEEDBACK FOR APPLICANTS HERE

ANY DISCUSSION OF PLAYERS FEEDBACK AND/OR APPLICATION SHOULD BE DISCUSSED ELSEWHERE

GOOD LUCK TO ALL APPLICANTS

austonpollock

Rank 0
austonpollock
PostedOct 18, 2012 5:06 pm

application

part 1
Account Name: Pollock
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc): Ipod
Languages spoken: english and a little bit of spanish

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? ive helped out some new players get more into the game and helped on forums
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? i ran some events at parades and in fairs for dennys
3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? ive helped on monster paradise and i worked as customer support a little bit for the local newspaper
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? playing monster paradise
5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage?a game sage is someone to communicate with the main population, a person that loves to help and loves to work and have fun
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? cause its a lot better than most games i enjoy it alot more than others
7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position. to not state upcoming events and or special stuff coming up with anybody not part of the aeria games team

TommTorch5

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
TommTorch5
PostedOct 18, 2012 5:21 pm

GameSage Application

Appilcation
Hello my name is -Tomm-

Account Name: -Tomm-
Phone/Device: iPhone 4s
Languages Spoken: English

1. I have helped many people within Monster Paradise with any questions and queries and have helped to the best of my ability and knowledge.
2. Experience in running/hosting events is hosting an event at my aunties pub which involved making sure people are happy and all well informed.
3. Using any resources that I know of and using my own knowledge to help people solve their problems and questions
4. I'm not yet involved in the Aeria Forum Community but I will be very soon so I can help people here to.
5. A GameSage is a player who volunteers for Aeria, helping people in the forums and the game itself. Their main responsibilities would include monitoring message boards are ensuring players are happy. A good GameSage is someone who is willing to help someone to the best of their ability.
6. I'd like to be a GameSage because I love to help people and would like to share my knowledge of the game to inform and help as many people as I can.
7. Confidentiality is very important in this position because it is illegal to discuss other peoples problems and details to others whom it does not concern due to the privacy policy stated by Aeria itself

dirtydan1995

Rank 0
PostedOct 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Game Sage Application

I want to be a GS
Account name: BBCisKing
Phone/Device: iTouch
Languages Spoken: English and some Spanish

1. What community contributions have you make that shows that you would make a good Game Sage?
I have ushered new players into the game and have been known accross the message boards to be a conversation starter and a good communicator. Also, I have been known to be easy-going and love to inform the community of future events or new news

I helped to organize an Xbox live Black Ops private match consisting of 18 people.

3. What experience do you have in helping people find solutions to their problems?
I have always tried to answer questions on threads in Monster Paradise as well as in real life.

4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community?
I have played Monster Paradise since June of 2012 and have participated in the "real life pictures" forum and the "Price Check Guide" forum

5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage?
A game sage is a person who is a normal player, but has the support of the Game Masters, or GMs. Their main responsibilites are keeping order in a game as well as supporting players (and staff) and portraying a positive attitude. A good game sage not only portrays a good attitude, but they are both friendly and are a good example of leadership throughout the community

6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile?
I have played Monster Paradise for months and I love the community. I want to help lead it and be a more major part of it

In order to keep an "element of surprise" and to keep interest in the game, players should not know specifics of future events or topics ahead of time. It also helps the GM/GS team maintain focus on the task without criticism from the players.

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedOct 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Game Sage Application

Part 1
Account Name: JMD
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc): Itouch
Languages spoken: English and Sapanish

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? Well I have helped many players by telling how to do stuff and helping a bit with their problems. I have alos helped many of my guild members with their needs

2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? Not much online but I have run events like fundraisers, school dances, and have done meetings for clubs.

3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? I believe I am a helpful person I tutor a bit with different subjectsto help with school work, I listen to peoples' problems and talk to them and try to help them as much as I can, and if I cant help very much I ask for help myself in order to fix the problem.

4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? I do not post very much on the forums, I have participated in events but I more commonly post on the actual game.

5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage? A game sage is a person that is voluntarily helping GM's and the hgame itself by helping players, referring them to help if the GS cannot provide any, listening to issues and relaying information to GM's, and also trying to maintain a good environment for other players. A good Game Sage is one that helps as much as they can, that can interact with the players, and can solve some problems on their own.

6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? I want to become a Game Sage for Mobile (monster paradise) because I believe I can help quite a bit and spend more time on Mobile as compared to other games.

7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position. The importance of the confidentiality in the position is needed to keep things secret in the game and not release information, as well as keeping privacy for other players and problems they may have.

MonsterTrasher

Rank 0
PostedOct 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Application

Part 1
Account Name: DuhhhFak
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc): Android-Samsung Galaxy S3
Languages spoken: English/Chinese-Mandarin

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? I've helped a lot of people on MP. I gave advice, tips, and what are fair and what's not.

2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? I hosted a Red Cross activity and invited people to provide emergency assistance.

3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? I guided people to their destinations, I gave tours to parents at school, and I help students select their classes.

4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? I've posted some threads when I played Gunz. I use to play lots of Gunz, but that was way back in IJJI.

5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage? I think a Game Sage helps new players and players to the best of their abilities. They also help share new information to players. Being a Game Sage requires responsibility, and professional behavior. Mostly, respect.

6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? I prefer Aeria Mobile because it is easy on the phone. I can't be on the Computer all the time. I also started playing MP 3 months ago, and I love it!

7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position. To respect all information shared with GM or GS. Not to expose or leak any secret/hidden information that will be released early int he game without permission.

Reefer12

Rank 0
Reefer12
PostedOct 18, 2012 6:03 pm

My app for a Gs spot

.::Part I::.
Account Name: Reefer
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc): Iphone
Languages spoken: English

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage?
Answer: I am extremley active and post around the forums quite a bit. I try to answer any questions that I know and assist players in any other way possible for me (questions, gifts, time, friendly conversation)
Answer: I have done small things before never anything huge but it's not something difficult to me I learn quick and catch on to things so I think I can excell at it
Answer: I have been a forum moderator for Jagex as well as a in game moderator for awhile
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)?
Answer: I only play monsters paradise I have not had a chance to explore all they other games as of yet but I would like to.
Answer: A game sage is a community helper, someone that's always there to answer questions or lending a helping hand in whatever it may be whether it's support tickets, handiling forum problems or even just chatting around with the community to let them know there presence. I think all of the above things mentioned make a good and quality game sage.
Answer: I always have my phone on me at all times so I am able to access mobile games a lot quicker than anything else and I love Monster Paradise
Answer: In a postion such as this when you recieve information before other players about events, promos, monsters confidentiality is of the utmost importance. You can't give players a unfair advantage over other players as well as it could ruin surprises or release dates that have already been planned

brandon_5000

Rank 0
PostedOct 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Application

Account name: Mrbones
Phone/Device: ipod
Languages spoken: English

1. The community contributions I have made for this game are a mainly directed on the members of monster paradise. I’m always a helping hand for the new comers introducing them to the basics and letting them on all I know, even to people that have played the game for awhile.
2. I have had experience on hosting events at like charity days and activity days where ive been committed to what I need to do so id be committed to monster paradise.
3. The experience I have in helping others is I put it in my way of how id like to be helped solve something so then ill see where there coming from and help them beyond the best as I can.
4. Well I have the experience from monster paradise and I see how hard the gs work and id like to be apart of that.
5. A Game sage is someone that wants to volunteer for a place in aerie even in other games they want to be apart. A good game sage has to be a responsible member who would take pride in his place to be in that position. Always out to help one and another, having respect, being polite a everyday routine. The main thing to being a game sage is to follow the rules at all times.
6. I want to be a game sage because ive always wanted to be that responsible person to take care of people point them in right directions its like a motive for me. So far monster paradise is that game id like to be apart of even though I am apart of it now just want to be that someone where people look up to me and say like “he’s a great gs nice to have that helping hand from him”. Ill be committed to my fullest to show I deserve the spot.
7. Too keep confidentiality is not to Tell any member not of the Arie games any up coming deals, Events, New release nothing that ive been told not to tell anyone.

ProjektZY

Rank 0
ProjektZY
PostedOct 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Application

Part 1
Account Name: ProjektY
Phone/Device: iPhone 4S
Languages spoken: English/ small amount of Spanish

I have contributed a guide for the community with the help from others so players have a decent understanding of a basic function in the game (fusing). Another contribution I have made is giving help to players who have had questions regarding the game.

I do not have a large amount of experience of running/hosting organizational events but one reference I can use is my Guess2Win events in Monster Paradise which is quite organized with a set of rules I have created and enforce for people participating in the event.

I have an adequate experience with helping people find solutions to their problems. My experience comes from helping family and friends to other players in-game.

I have some experience with the Aeria forum community. I have played four Aeria PC games before playing Monster Paradise so I know my way around the fourms.

A Game Sage is someone who volunteers their time to help people with less knowledge of a game. The responsibility of a Game Sage is to help answer questions about the game and to be a good example for other players to copy. A good Game Sage in my opinion is someone who has a willingness to help players.

I want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (Monster Paradise) because I have played the game for a few months which has given me an acquired knowledge of the game which I would like to use to help others in the game.

The importance of confidentiality in this position is highly stressed. Information that is meant to be kept from the public should remain as that. To share any information that is confidential could be seen as giving players and unfair advantage (cheating) or harmful to other players and impeding on their privacy.