Rayn_Chain

Rank 0
PostedOct 01, 2012 8:49 pm

PFBC (Pink Fuzzy Bunny Commune)

Recruiting new guild members
Hello, my name is Brii (Sounds like Brie). In the Quill server I am Bunniy. I am here to offer a guild to any and all people looking for a guild to join.

We are the Pink Fuzzy Bunny Commune though the title is too long and is just PFBC in the game. We did just start the guild A day or two ago I think, so it is only level 1, but we have also been focusing on supporting one another, having fun, and getting good gear for all.

Our over ambitious leader of course says the goal is to take over the world... but lets take small steps at a time. First we need more people... Possibly you. We are of course mature individuals (Some of them even old lol) so please only serious inquiries on the guild.

Other small notes are that we do have our own Vent server, and for those who don't know it is a server for talking with people on Microphones to better communicate and get to know our members better if they are allowed to use Vent, I do understand some of you may not be allowed due to parental restrictions, but that will not stop us from helping in the game however we can.

I myself am usually on everyday, though the time may vary. I hope to hear back from some of you, and if you have questions please feel free to ask them either here or in an Email.

Well, good gaming to all of you and have fun. Smile

Brii
Advertisement

Youkulm

Rank 0
PostedOct 02, 2012 2:27 pm
You replied to the post i made a few days ago. You guys sound what I'm looking for. A guild I can grow into and with.

I added you to my friends list so hopefully i see you pop on.

I do work nights so I got to bed at 6 P.M. so hopefully i see you sometime before that!

- Starfadu

Youkulm

Rank 0
PostedOct 02, 2012 4:58 pm
It is 6 P.M. so I am heading off to bed.

Could you possibly PM me with other guild members who have the power to invite and are on during the day?

- Starfadu

Rayn_Chain

Rank 0
PostedOct 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Sorry

Busy
Sorry i was very busy today with much running around, but I will be on tomorrow morning for sure and can talk to you then, as for others only Kagex can invite right now. Hope this is helpful and to see you soon.

MissPixxels

Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2012 10:05 am

Looking for more people?

...Me too :3
Hey! I'm really new, just started today and just hit level 20. The game's great but I'm a bit lonely (and lost!).

Not sure if you want new players, but my IGN is Pipsk if you want to look me up =D

Youkulm

Rank 0
PostedOct 17, 2012 5:36 pm
PFBC is mainly composed of new players. Were all very friendly and welcoming. I will try to contact you in game next time I'm on if you haven't found a guild yet.

If anyone is looking for us and reads this, feel free to contact me by mail. Our guild leader is currently very ill and hasn't been able to make it on for the time being and I'm on almost every day. ( not past 6 PM CST, I get up at 2 AM for work ).

I will try my best to find anyone that wants in, who posts here.

Just mail, or try to whisper me.

IGN: Starfadu