zimambruk

Rank 0
PostedOct 14, 2012 5:21 am

Earn Free Ap

....its bull crap, if its not instant rewards, dont bother. its been a week since i applied for one of the offers and no ap yet. and it claims the reward is applied in 30 min.
Advertisement

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedOct 14, 2012 10:32 pm
Please refrain from using offensive language in forums, shout-box or in-game.

In order to qualify for free AP rewards you need to make sure that the instructions for the reward are complied with fully. Whatever activity you did for the reward is reviewed and confirmed before being paid out. If you did not get your free AP it probably means you did not qualify for it.

However you can submit a ticket to Billing Support if you wish to pursue the matter further.

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedOct 15, 2012 1:29 am
Billing wouldn't do much for that,

"All offers are provided by external partners. Aeria Games & Entertainment has no direct control over them.
You MUST COMPLETE ALL STEPS detailed in each offer to receive Aeria Points."

These surveys and offers aren't provided by Aeria, but other sites that sponsor them to get people's opinion or get them to try a product. If you didn't follow the instructions to a T then you might have been barred from getting the reward; Also some of these offers are region restricted. If you feel like you did everything right you can reach the company that provided the offer by using customer support buttons found on that page.

Hope this helped <3

<a></a>

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedOct 17, 2012 12:07 pm
The two posters above me have answered it well but I just wanted to add something.

Once you complete these offers those third parties have to submit the records of who completed the offers to our billing department. The reimbursement process is pretty automated but AGE is often waiting for responses from the third party.