Darthkiller_26

Rank 2
PostedOct 15, 2012 7:29 pm
nhaa Matias me tenes q enseņar jajaj

Advertisement

warownslife

Rank 0
PostedOct 15, 2012 7:41 pm
Logged in just to ask, how? I personally thought the best weapon for berserkers, warlords and death knights (best being the most damage possible in 1 hit) was a 2 handed yellow named ax. How did you do 700K with 2 one handed weapons?

Divine_Sorrow

Rank 0
Divine_Sorrow
PostedOct 15, 2012 8:23 pm
warownslife wrote:
Logged in just to ask, how? I personally thought the best weapon for berserkers, warlords and death knights (best being the most damage possible in 1 hit) was a 2 handed yellow named ax. How did you do 700K with 2 one handed weapons?  

Two handed weapons lose their shine at end game due to the fact that a Deathknight can cap its ATK even with two 1 handed weapons; with so much damage bonuses from masters, talents and weapon procs, the damage from 1 handed weapons can overcome the two handed weapons since two handed weapons only carry the advantage of having more ATK overall, nothing else...

"Light, God's eldest daughter..."

matveg

Rank 0
matveg
PostedOct 15, 2012 8:34 pm
warownslife wrote:

2H weapons (sword/ axe/ hammer) have greater ATK value, but lack good and useful abilities.
I had equiped the 75 Hammer (8% to Triple my dmg) and 85 Axe (adds 30% for BOTH crit rate and dmg when it procs)

Equiping 2 1H weapons with better abilities, in the end, deals even more damage.
In those pics i uploaded, i *didn't* had my atk capped at 30k. Probably i can do more if that happens, only with certain weapons i can reach 1000+ on my STR stat.

warownslife

Rank 0
PostedOct 15, 2012 8:41 pm
matveg wrote:
warownslife wrote:

2H weapons (sword/ axe/ hammer) have greater ATK value, but lack good and useful abilities.
I had equiped the 75 Hammer (8% to Triple my dmg) and 85 Axe (adds 30% for BOTH crit rate and dmg when it procs)

Equiping 2 1H weapons with better abilities, in the end, deals even more damage.
In those pics i uploaded, i *didn't* had my atk capped at 30k. Probably i can do more if that happens, only with certain weapons i can reach 1000+ on my STR stat.  

i see. What is better, two level 85 ax's or your current set up? I've usually been thinking that ax's were stronger than hammers but slower.

matveg

Rank 0
matveg
PostedOct 15, 2012 9:18 pm
warownslife wrote:
matveg wrote:
warownslife wrote:

i see. What is better, two level 85 ax's or your current set up? I've usually been thinking that ax's were stronger than hammers but slower.  

I haven't tried with 85 Yellow and 84 Orange, just cause i'm lazy.
Yet, i have tried with the 89 Axe (excruciating poison, adds 20% more atk only) and my hammer still had a huge output of damage.
I have tried with the 85 sword tho, STR raises dramatically. But it's proc (20% for a double atk) it's not that strong.

HinataKY

Rank 0
HinataKY
PostedOct 16, 2012 6:19 am

That is impressive <3

In regards in how Megan achieved the goal <3
Regarding weapons in general, the reason DK's can maximize their damage to that degree is not because of relentlessly overpowering your DK build, but the combination of your combos that you placed to specialize in that area. That is what makes this game unique, is that you can still place many types of style even within your own class. I myself, take a more solid defensive approach with my current Templar, and I have never been beaten by the same leveled people of my class, due to my build that I currently have. The same applies to Megan's DeathKnight, who embraces overall proc, power and critical rate of the hammer, comboed with the right weapons. Overall, which made it possible given the right combos, right buffs, and right timing to maximize potential. That is the key component to unleashing your deadliest combos with your gear, it is partially the gear that makes you powerful. But without a doubt, it is also your ability to combo everything just how you like it. I hope my input has clarified some ends on how someone can end up with a massive critical rate such as this. I believe it is all in the techniques applied and how the person has built their character. Great job either way mate, now that is something lovely to show everyone about DK's at their maximum potential. ^.^ <3

Yours Respectfully,
Miss Rou Amaya~<3

Kira071

Rank 2
Kira071
PostedOct 16, 2012 10:57 am

Re: Lv 90 Deathknight Max Damage "so far"

matveg wrote:

Right click it if its not visible. My hammer clearly did a Max of 400k damage against Sangcart (Condemned Island, Last boss)  

oh yea? i saw someone with 890k damage

samuru1989

Rank 2
samuru1989
PostedOct 16, 2012 12:07 pm
Crazy! Have you tried procing Creator's Embrace for the 200 extra str and 74 Iron Prison shield and switch back to dual wield yet?

whyumadd

Rank 0
PostedOct 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Re: That is impressive <3

In regards in how Megan achieved the goal <3
HinataKY wrote:
Regarding weapons in general, the reason DK's can maximize their damage to that degree is not because of relentlessly overpowering your DK build, but the combination of your combos that you placed to specialize in that area. That is what makes this game unique, is that you can still place many types of style even within your own class. I myself, take a more solid defensive approach with my current Templar, and I have never been beaten by the same leveled people of my class, due to my build that I currently have. The same applies to Megan's DeathKnight, who embraces overall proc, power and critical rate of the hammer, comboed with the right weapons. Overall, which made it possible given the right combos, right buffs, and right timing to maximize potential. That is the key component to unleashing your deadliest combos with your gear, it is partially the gear that makes you powerful. But without a doubt, it is also your ability to combo everything just how you like it. I hope my input has clarified some ends on how someone can end up with a massive critical rate such as this. I believe it is all in the techniques applied and how the person has built their character. Great job either way mate, now that is something lovely to show everyone about DK's at their maximum potential. ^.^ <3

Yours Respectfully,
Miss Rou Amaya~<3  

That's basically what megan said lol, the damage output caused is also because of maximized debuffing the enemy too, otherwise that damage would be impossible to get. Not only that but add pp buffs and cs pots.