viczee

Rank 0
PostedSep 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Unreachable 100% Daily

When I could, I have always tried my best to make 100% Daily, but now that I have all obtainable Epic Heroes, I have none to give friendship points to. I had a Bloodhook approval, but decided to use acquaintance item instead of approval so that I could reach 100% for the 15 days. Before Bloodhook, I even dismissed a Re-birthed Leonardo just to be able to pursue him again to get Friendship Points towards Daily.

With all the cities just about all at maximum population, I have little use for any type pf acceleration item except during war to march armies. Research was already at max last year.

Can the Dev/GM's add other things to this Daily for those of us who have been long long long long loyal fans of GA to be able to make the Daily 100% possible and reachable.

Thanks!
Advertisement

_Mighty_

Rank 2
PostedSep 13, 2012 8:03 am
the game is almost a year old and the legends server is full of level 100 plus sires with max populations and maxed hero's yet our Product manager we are level 10. New content is broken before it released.....come on Aeria at least make an attempt.

Remember it's a game. Always have fun in good times and bad.

agentwolf3k

Rank 0
agentwolf3k
PostedOct 16, 2012 2:26 pm
Developers could add daily points from:

* # reforge attempts
* # cities conquered (or maybe Taxes per day)
* # breakdown gears
* # hours training Heroes (as an option, user can select, between what he wants use, 65 friendship points or -maybe #hrs- training heros).
etc

This game has many things can use for daily points.

Regards