Which is YOUR favorite alternate entry?!

Choice 1
18%8 Votes
Choice 2
15%7 Votes
Choice 3
4%2 Votes
Choice 4
11%5 Votes
Choice 5
6%3 Votes
Choice 6
2%1 Vote
Choice 7
22%10 Votes
Choice 8
2%1 Vote
Choice 9
6%3 Votes
Choice 10
9%4 Votes
Total Votes :: 44 Votes

GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedOct 02, 2012 1:41 pm   Last edited by GMAcademy on Oct 15, 2012 7:16 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Paid Out] GM Weekly Rewards 09/22 - 09/30

Who's got it?
As suggested, now the poll for the best alternate entry Very Happy Players that are voted into Rank 1-3 will receive a special gift for their efforts! Good luck!

Choice 1:

Another Gold Promo fading away in 60 seconds.

Choice 2:

i started out in this room, with 4 walls no door and no windows, dug my way out to fall into a bottomless box where there happened to be 60 walls to choose from and i only had 3 guesses...............all my guesses where wrong so i lost and now i am out of lives and cant reset so i am forever stuck in the golden land in a bottomless box with 60 walls.

Choice 3:

The (box was disappearing) but the player tried to (fill the box) anyway and race the clock. This sire got (60 pieces of lumber) in there before (server reset time) hit.

Choice 4:

The Littlest Star, suffering from an existential crisis, burgeoned by the Bigger Stars' bragging and self-assuredness, decided to find peace by entering a cult. Unfortunately, this led to a predictable consumption of Kool-Aid, and with that, the Littlest Star's untimely demise.

Choice 5:

"Lipstick Ad Instead of Action Movie:

Fades In 60 Kisses"

Choice 6:

I have a (tw)inkling that I forgot to put in siege engines for conquering with my 60k army. Going to need lots of kisses!

Choice 7:

Gone boxing - 60 knockouts!
(P.S.: xx => common cartoon eyes after being knocked out)

Choice 8:

Faded Jack-in-the-box jailed forever

Choice 9:

Invisible (it's turning invisible)
box (it's a box)
strikes (Matchsticks, strikes - this one's a bit of a stretch.)
woman (looks like it could be cromosome notation to me.)

Choice 10:

Fading away in bars after the third double shot  

Poll will end: 10/10/12!
Advertisement

GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedOct 15, 2012 7:14 pm
And the winners are:

Gone boxing - 60 knockouts!

By Plutonicus  

Another Gold Promo fading away in 60 seconds.

By KenderTDS  

i started out in this room, with 4 walls no door and no windows, dug my way out to fall into a bottomless box where there happened to be 60 walls to choose from and i only had 3 guesses...............all my guesses where wrong so i lost and now i am out of lives and cant reset so i am forever stuck in the golden land in a bottomless box with 60 walls.

By wktmarine  

Congratulations and thanks everyone for the votes!