VookyBirdy

Rank 1
VookyBirdy
PostedApr 08, 2012 12:48 pm
lol, this was the game I wanted to play after Megaten will get transfered to Atlusonline

I guess I'm done with aeria then x_x
Advertisement

InfamousAngel

Rank 0
InfamousAngel
PostedOct 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Re: Fear not kitsu lovers!

New kitsu saga slightly understandable with a cap of 80
Darcdemonic wrote:
^^ I am here to share with you all that I have come across a brand new kitsu saga aka Kitsune Online. the site is www.kso.web.id its indonesian but alot of english players have started to join in. ^^ we'd love for you all to join us in the Guild ExiledDemons a mostly english speaking guild lvl 5 currently so if you miss kitsu that much Very Happy join us sign up for Kitsune Online if you would like to contact me about it my skype name is victor.slasher and my yahoo is oblivious_tranquilty@yahoo.com my ign is Rick, or iSensei Very Happy if you remember ExiledDemons from Kitsu Saga then you will be happy to know that its the same guild. There is even an attempt to bring back Kitsu Academy. ^^ this is DeadeyeRick ex leader of TheAgency btw so yeah join join join AND DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE GAME FOR THE SAKE OF KITSU SAGA!! THE OFFICIAL REBIRTH STARTS HERE!!  

Do I have to make an account? I'd love to play!

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedOct 14, 2012 4:29 am

Sorry to say, that the version in the above post ^ is actually no longer in service.

Feel free to follow the link in my signature and try and petiton to bring this game back Very Happy

InfamousAngel

Rank 0
InfamousAngel
PostedOct 15, 2012 5:46 pm

gin1010ger wrote:
Sorry to say, that the version in the above post ^ is actually no longer in service.

Feel free to follow the link in my signature and try and petiton to bring this game back Very Happy  

I heard the TH is still open Smile there is a little less english though :/

ICandiCuteI

Rank 0
ICandiCuteI
PostedSep 28, 2013 6:21 am
I was mad. i loved the game so much that i wouldnt stop playing ;~;

leon_proness

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Kitsu Saga

What happened?
WAIT, WHAT?! I was this behind? o-e I was thinking about coming back to Kitsu Sage after 2 years, and what do I find? The game was shut down after 5 months when I left Kistu Saga... D":