Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedOct 10, 2012 4:42 pm
Short_Amigo wrote:
Extra0rdinary wrote:
Spyra wrote:
I can't stop looking at your Sig Yunni006... Kpop is my weakness XD  

Has Kathy(spongey) gotten you too, Spyra?  

Nah, he likes the Bubble Pop.

@Spyra, if not mistaken, yunni uses a site which you can rotate images each time you refresh the page. I forget the site though. iDerz knows the site too.  

Kpop is beautiful <3.

On a more relevant note, thank you so much for making this, Spyra! <3.

Advertisement

Aisha.Neko

Rank 0
Aisha.Neko
PostedOct 10, 2012 7:22 pm
Thank you so much for clearing things up, Spyra!

jamdoughnut

Rank 2
jamdoughnut
PostedOct 11, 2012 6:57 pm
Short_Amigo wrote:
Extra0rdinary wrote:
Spyra wrote:
I can't stop looking at your Sig Yunni006... Kpop is my weakness XD  

Has Kathy(spongey) gotten you too, Spyra?  

Nah, he likes the Bubble Pop.

Oh Lord my ears. Amigo y u link k-poop ._.

globbyastro

Rank 0
PostedOct 13, 2012 8:27 am
One thing to add to this for those worried about getting caught in the crossfire, posted from the experience of being one of those people who were caught in the crossfire and subsequently temporarily banned for it. (Yes, I am aware that discussing bans is against the rules of the forums, but this is a positive post and very on topic)

If you find that you were banned for getting caught up in the cross fire, just submit a polite ticket to Aeria and they can re-evaluate what it was that caused your account to be caught up in the mess. They had my account unbanned within a day or two of me finding out (I had left EE for a couple months to come back to find I had been caught up in the mess) that my acct had been highly suspected of being involved with a gold-seller (directly or indirectly, unfortunately, I did know what caused it as the person I had received an item from had been "disciplined" by Aeria well After I received the item.)

Just remember to be patient and polite. There is no way for aeria to know whether the user suspected of being associated with a gold seller (even by proxy) intentionally or unintentionally and they are just taking proactive measures to maintain the integrity of the game.

violation2005

Rank 1
PostedOct 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Re: A Letter from Spyra

Want to take this opportunity to clear up some concerns players are having...
Spyra wrote:
So why is this bad? The guy buying the gold is not hurting anyone but himself by risking a ban for breaking TOS, right? Well, as we have seen, he is hurting everyone in the game who does not buy gold by reducing their gold buying power. You must now pay 80 gold for an Eden Crystal instead of the 60 gold it might have been. The symbolís value is the same, but the gold it takes to buy it has been reduced in value. The gold buyer is stealing from everyone else in the game. He is not stealing their gold, but he is stealing their gold value.  

lol

if you actually said something that was better then that you'd easily have more people who believe that. The rise in the price of EC's, memory tomes exp/cp charms and also Safety stones always happens right after a cap rise. EC's price wavers dependant on the altar from 75-100+ gold and the reason for that range of gold is due to the farming of reps and dungeons since it allows an easier income then sitting for hours waiting for people to buy your stuff from the stalls since a player could easily make 1k gold per hour of farming in dungeons alone.

now if you said something along the lines of those sellers selling gold and other items for real money are stealing money from aeria which could be used to improve the servers thus helping to remove the lag more. Also there is a chance by said consumer or player however you prefer, would contract maleware, worms or other malicious files onto their system which could then in turn also affect people that they have on their communication programe lists such as msn and skype... so stay away to keep your system clean and the systems of your friends systems clean too. These files could easily be a keylogging system where several accounts may be made vulnerable,

Grand Fantasia - vio2k5 lvl77 Templar - Eden Eternal - vio2k5 lvl70

kubankhaos

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Spyra wrote:

So why is this bad? The guy buying the gold is not hurting anyone but himself by risking a ban for breaking TOS, right? Well, as we have seen, he is hurting everyone in the game who does not buy gold by reducing their gold buying power. You must now pay 80 gold for an Eden Crystal instead of the 60 gold it might have been. The symbolís value is the same, but the gold it takes to buy it has been reduced in value. The gold buyer is stealing from everyone else in the game. He is not stealing their gold, but he is stealing their gold value.

So basically with out stating some of the tough issues WHY people buy gold, this is the conclussion. But if your not willing to understand how much this game scams the consumer then you have been brain washed severly and think buying gold is bad.

Of course the TOS doesnt want you to buy gold. It wouldnt destroy this game. It will only level the playing field. This game has one of the highest Dollar/Store Currency ratios I have ever seen in a game. For example. To get to the highest tier you have to spend at least 140-150 US Dollars. Then once you reach the end of the tier you get a box that has a small chance of obtaining the final prize to only be left with a high chance to obtain an item only worth about 10-20 US worth of AP.

Crystal Altar is rigged and you can clearly listen to the double landing sound that lets you know you landed on something good but it double jumped the a colored EC. Thus requiring you to buy more to have the small chance of obtaining high quality items that are commonly used in the game. Allowing to land on different colored EC's you give people the hope that they can start at a higher tier and have a chance to get a better item. Only to stab them in the back when 8/10 times the transformed Blue EC lands on the first blue EC and the transformed Yellow EC lands on the first Yellow EC. Making the whole point of landing on them to think you have hope is to secretly not tell you "GAME OVER"

You get what you pay for when you buy gold from gold buyers. The prices fluxuate as do any market. But to charge people obscene amounts of real money just to finally get the small chance to obtain something worth having is ludacris. Im sure that there are only 2 types of people that buy gold. Ones that dont have the real time to play and others that are fed up with being robbed legally.

Pay to play games WITH OUT an item store I would understand these conditions. In a P2P game you have to earn everything. In this game you have to eithe pay for it or grind along time to just get one item at a time.

No one is ever going to admit their wrongs. So the conclussion stays the same. Dont buy gold its bad. Spend your money with us, we will take care of you by giving you a small chance at fairness.

"Provide us with a better solution, so we dont have to face the same problem and come to the same conclussion"

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedNov 24, 2012 2:24 pm
I just noticed that I don't see bots/gold sellers anymore.. what happened ?

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedNov 24, 2012 4:45 pm

kubankhaos wrote:

So basically with out stating some of the tough issues WHY people buy gold, this is the conclussion. But if your not willing to understand how much this game scams the consumer then you have been brain washed severly and think buying gold is bad.

Of course the TOS doesnt want you to buy gold. It wouldnt destroy this game. It will only level the playing field. This game has one of the highest Dollar/Store Currency ratios I have ever seen in a game. For example. To get to the highest tier you have to spend at least 140-150 US Dollars. Then once you reach the end of the tier you get a box that has a small chance of obtaining the final prize to only be left with a high chance to obtain an item only worth about 10-20 US worth of AP.

Crystal Altar is rigged and you can clearly listen to the double landing sound that lets you know you landed on something good but it double jumped the a colored EC. Thus requiring you to buy more to have the small chance of obtaining high quality items that are commonly used in the game. Allowing to land on different colored EC's you give people the hope that they can start at a higher tier and have a chance to get a better item. Only to stab them in the back when 8/10 times the transformed Blue EC lands on the first blue EC and the transformed Yellow EC lands on the first Yellow EC. Making the whole point of landing on them to think you have hope is to secretly not tell you "GAME OVER"

You get what you pay for when you buy gold from gold buyers. The prices fluxuate as do any market. But to charge people obscene amounts of real money just to finally get the small chance to obtain something worth having is ludacris. Im sure that there are only 2 types of people that buy gold. Ones that dont have the real time to play and others that are fed up with being robbed legally.

Pay to play games WITH OUT an item store I would understand these conditions. In a P2P game you have to earn everything. In this game you have to eithe pay for it or grind along time to just get one item at a time.

No one is ever going to admit their wrongs. So the conclussion stays the same. Dont buy gold its bad. Spend your money with us, we will take care of you by giving you a small chance at fairness.

"Provide us with a better solution, so we dont have to face the same problem and come to the same conclussion"  

Tiered spenders have a choice of items you can pick, if you pick the gamble box that is only your fault if you get something that you didn't like. Pick something else that isn't a gamble. Same with the altar, it is a gamble, if you don't like it don't do it. Also goldsellers can't be trusted, they come back to steal everything from your account simply because you gave them your info.