GothicMaid24th

Rank 0
GothicMaid24th
PostedOct 09, 2012 8:48 pm

Fanfiction

I'm not great at writing but I hope you enjoy.
(( I hope you like this story, as I'm not great at writting. ))

A proper story starts at the beggining. but let's start at the middle, when the story is meaningfull. "Hee hee! Do you really believe that you can defeat me Esmee?" "You may have taken controll of the magic in this area and corrupted it, however there is a flaw and that is why I was allowed into this closed space." "A flaw? HUUUURRRRRRR!!!" As the girl before Esmee lurched slightly the edges of her hair turned to saw blades and started lashing at Esmee. "Because of your current reaction, you do not feel well about your flaws." Esmee stood stilly as a saw blade pireced her body. "Hee hee, you have just felt massive damage have you not? I'm really surprised a tool like you, who CORRECTS chorrupted magic can sustain thier strength! I really do wonder, why are you like this? So calm in battle, and so willing to be damaged?"

"Why? Because....I have not taken any damage." "You...? What...? No...damage...." said a shocked face. "That is correct," replyed Esmee slowly "I have taken no real damage and the envorment in which we are currently inside of has not sustained massive change. You are not adept at altering magical energy and you have made many errors." "Heeheehee....enough talk then! I will just have to destroy you the old-fashioned way! With no manipulation of magic energy. What a bore!" And so she flung Esmee high into the air ready to slice her clean in half with a tendril of razor-bladed hair. "No."

"A-aaaaaah*so....you defeated me did you?" "Yes. Your many flaws lead to this and you will soon be collected for correction and imprisonment." "You...YOU!!!" the girl sobbed and said "This was a once in a lifetime chance! To freeze the magic in a closed space...all but in one point so that it built up...it would have been our only chance to see a massive explosion of magic!" "It wouldn't be worth it..." said Esmee, color and emotion returning to her face.
Advertisement

Coryal

Rank 0
Coryal
PostedOct 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Really nice!
I never could write like that. Razz