it is ok

update
it is ok your team take time you need to play the game but the changes

Tricks4U

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2012 4:54 pm

New ticket

That is a joke right
Lots of players having problems and you know it, and all you can say is make a ticket about our in game problems, hmm ok i see why people are getting more upset.. roll the thing back and get it right for once , please try to keep the players happy or they will are look for another place to spend there time and money Good luck and may the door not hit your backside as you turn your back on, it like your doing to these people

Ranshalvaz

Rank 1
Ranshalvaz
PostedOct 11, 2012 8:17 pm
Mad this sucks. At least my free move signets didn't disappear.

explodeasaurus

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2012 9:56 pm

merger update

account is on wrong server
I was on Ascension before the merge, now my account has been transferred to Titans.... soo i got to miss the start of Apocalypse.... I sent ticket in already,

Svena13

Rank 0
PostedOct 12, 2012 3:52 am
Just logged in to pages & pages of all my cities launching a mutiny!

Have been for hours. No more grain certificates?

You have got to be kidding me!

KingSlayer00

Rank 0
PostedOct 12, 2012 5:25 am

In-Game Character missing

Main Char. Missing
This merge is a giant fail. I copied my char ID, created a new account was able to play for 30 minutes, but as soon as i logged out of my main in-game char that i moved to the new account is now missing. Everytime i login it asks me to Input Char ID or create a new one. I already inputted my main char's ID and now he is lost is Golden Age Limbo. How is possible that one minute I'm in game playing with my main char and then an hour later he is suddenly missing and his character ID is invalid?

It goes without saying that my main character has also been removed from my original account so i cant re-copy an ID and try again...so far this merge has been a nightmare.

dkenog

Rank 0
dkenog
PostedOct 14, 2012 11:50 am
In the midst of the complaints, I just wanted to say thank you for the comp package. I was very impressed and pleased with it. My only suggestion, not a complaint, is the 20 grain certificates. They aren't stackable and don't last long. Still, is nice to have to deal with grain issues. Oh, and bags. You guys know how I like to ask for bags. But thank you very much.

If one doesn't respect others online, they probably don't do so in real life.