Name:CromoChaos
In-Game:CromoChaos

Golem:Clay

Water Golem:Bay

Fire Golem:Flint

Imp Captain:Zeth

Imp:Billy and Neill

New Howlfang(Before Attack): Lonely Highway

In a world, where monsters and humans can both co-exist, lived a group of three golems, Clay , the wind golem, Bay, the water golem, and Flint, the fire golem, each. They all lived in New Howlfang, on the outskirts, in the lonely highway. The lonely highway was just a road that passed through a green pasture and through the mountains though contrary to the name, there was plenty of monsters living there.
One day, they all decided to go out and play but in a secret way, Flint and Bay had a rivality with each other, and they were always competing. Clay loved hanging out with both but he just wished some that they settled their differences and forget all about their rivality.
“I bet I’m better than you Bay, I. can beat you in a race from this rock to that tree.”, said Flint. “You’re on Flint but don’t cry when I beat you.”, said Bay. “Guys take it easy, we are out here to have a nice time, enjoy.”, said Clay but the both ignored him and took off. They both dashed to the tree as fast as they could, none of them was winning, and at the end, they both ended up in a tie. “I won”, “No I won”, argued Flint and Bay. By now, Clay had arrived and they both asked for his opinion. “Tell him I won.” said Bay, “Tell him I was way faster than him.”, said Flint. “I don’t know guys but you should forget about it, for me, both of you are winners.”, said Clay.
Flint and Bay kept arguing with each other until they came up with another competition. “Whoever climbs the tree first will be the best golem”, said Bay. “You’re on”, said Flint. “Guys stop it, we shouldn’t be competing to see who is the best, we should be having a good time, like regular friends do.”, said Clay but yet again, they ignored him. “Go”, said Flint and they both dashed up the tree. They both used all of their force to climb up but neither could reach the top, they both fell back down hallways there. This went on for about half an hour until they both quitted. “I definitely climbed more than you did.”, said Flint. “You’re crazy, I was the one to climb the highest overall.”, said Bay. Again, they both started arguing with each other. “Guys come on, it hurts me to see two friends fight, especially my closest ones.”, said Clay, but yet again, he got ignored.
“There’s only one way to settle this, with a fight!”, and as Flint said that he attacked Bay. They both started bashing and punching each other in a very aggressive way. Clay tried to stop them both, but they wouldn’t listen to him and sometimes, they would even land hits very close to him. This went on for about an hour, and after that, they were both tired. “Are you ready to give up”, said Bay. “No way”, said Flint. As they were both tired and discussing, three figures suddenly appeared and attacked them both.
It was Zeth, the imp captain with Bill and Neill, the imps. They were both well known bandits that took all of some ones possessions and beat monsters up until they couldn’t move anymore. “Give us everything you got and we will have mercy”, said Zeth with Billy and Neill laughing in the background. “You will never get anything out of me” said Flint. “Me neither”, said Bay. They both knew that they weren’t in a position to fight back, because they were tired, but they weren’t going to give up that easily. “You’re choice”, and as Zeth said that he went for an attack. From the back of the tree, Clay jumped out and protected Flint and Bay with his body. Clay ended up laying in the floor, unconscious.
Flint and bay were both shocked at what Clay had done, even after they both had ignored him. “Well, what a shame, he could have saved himself but oh well. Billy, Neill, go and take his possession it take care of these two”, said Zeth. Something happened to Flint and Bay, a power emerged from within them, they were mad, mad for fighting and for what they had done to Clay. They both stood up and looked at each other, they nodded, and gave a ferocious look to Zeth. “You guys think you can take me one, fine, but you are both heading for your own demises.”, said Zeth.
Flint and Bay started heading for Zeth and as they did they both yelled “For Clay!”. They both engaged in battle with Zeth. Zeth had trouble handling them both because for the first time, they were both working together. They fought for about ten minutes and then, Zeth said, “I can’t believe you guys gave this much of a fight.” Zeth was to tired already to fight back. Then, after trying to evade all of their attacks, he got finished by a double punch, one from Flint and the other one from Bay.
Zeth fell to the floor. Billy and Neill were both scared to even attack, but they knew the escape plan already. They dashed for Zeth and carried him away. After that, Bay and Flint dashed for Clay, to see if he was alright. They moved Clay, desperately for an answer out of their fallen friend. Clay slowly opened his eyes and said to them in a faint tone, “Hey guys”. They were both glad that their friend was alright but they still took him home in order for him to recuperate. This was the day when Flint and Bay learned to be friends with each other, with a little friendly competition now and then, and care for the friends that they had.
Advertisement

rvegajr00

Rank 0
PostedSep 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Can't

wait
to see who wins gearwing;)

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedOct 01, 2012 5:19 am
Alright. I'll get to judging these and put up the next prizes and due date for the next theme Smile Thanks for entering guys!

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedOct 12, 2012 8:32 pm
Winners are:
Mecha 1st prize is.... Lyca13. Second prize is HinoMi. Third is CromoChaos!

Thanks guys for entering Very Happy There were so many lovely stories. I really liked the imagination in every story. Lyca's story was so cute and so lovely. Cromo's with the realization of true bonds with friends to overcome an enemy. Hino's with the interesting story about teleporting, and that cute little monkey and wizard friendship.