xdeathguizex

Rank 0
PostedOct 12, 2012 4:21 am

Aeria Ignite doesnt detect My Game! (Eden Eternal)

Doesnt detect
Where should i put my Eden Eternal files?
I put my EE from C:\AeriaGames
and i put my Aeria Ignite from C:\Program Files\Aeria Games\Ignite

When i install them that is there default location. Them i put it to another pc the Ignite doesnt detect the Eden Eternal it only shows the Download instead of the Play button...

How to fix it? so that i can log in to Aeria Ignite while playing to get my loot boxes.
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 12, 2012 8:25 am
Moving your EE files is not necessary. The default location that Ignite puts them in is C:\AeriaGames.
However, you can still use the Loot Box regardless of whether or not you even have the game installed so this should not be an issue.
If you want to fix it though, I would just say re-install the game through Ignite.

xdeathguizex

Rank 0
PostedOct 12, 2012 9:17 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Moving your EE files is not necessary. The default location that Ignite puts them in is C:\AeriaGames.
However, you can still use the Loot Box regardless of whether or not you even have the game installed so this should not be an issue.
If you want to fix it though, I would just say re-install the game through Ignite.  

Yes but when my Aeria Ignite is logged in then i cant log in to EE because my account is already on. So when i want to get loot box i need to log out Sad

I already deleted the installer wew...

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 12, 2012 10:01 am
xdeathguizex wrote:
Yes but when my Aeria Ignite is logged in then i cant log in to EE because my account is already on. So when i want to get loot box i need to log out Sad

I already deleted the installer wew...  

Oh really? o3o Didn't know that.
Well, like I said just try to uninstall EE then re-install it directly from your Ignite. It's possible some registries got messed up. Did you originally install EE from Ignite?

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedOct 12, 2012 10:52 am
xdeathguizex wrote:
[when my Aeria Ignite is logged in then i cant log in to EE because my account is already on. So when i want to get loot box i need to log out Sad

This shouldn't be happening, we just tested it to make sure. You may want to try a clean install of Ignite, and if that doesn't work, reinstall EE through Ignite. (Realize this is a bit of a pain, but should clear up the issue)

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedOct 12, 2012 10:54 am

Re: Aeria Ignite doesnt detect My Game! (Eden Eternal)

Doesnt detect
xdeathguizex wrote:
Where should i put my Eden Eternal files?
I put my EE from C:\AeriaGames
and i put my Aeria Ignite from C:\Program Files\Aeria Games\Ignite

When i install them that is there default location. Them i put it to another pc the Ignite doesnt detect the Eden Eternal it only shows the Download instead of the Play button...

How to fix it? so that i can log in to Aeria Ignite while playing to get my loot boxes.  

There are a couple locations that Ignite puts different files when you install. If you are having problems, you may want to uninstall EE and reinstall it using Ignite Smile

atofinado

Rank 0
atofinado
PostedApr 29, 2013 2:48 am
NC Launcher have an interesting feature that enable the user to point the game folder for the launcher to avoid doing these stupid errors that no one want to fix since its easier to tell people to remove all and reinstall. that kind of mess happens when ignite folk start to look for job in another places ¬¬