dkenog

Rank 0
dkenog
PostedSep 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Bridging the Gap

Yet another game suggestion
The biggest, most glaring annoyance I have with the game is the Grand Canyon of a gap between cash players and those that don't have the money to buy stuff. There are MANY items a free player will NEVER have access to. While I do agree that cashers should have some sort of a leg up on the free players, it shouldn't be so awful like in GA. I think ALL items should be available to ALL players, regardless of if they are bleeding my 401K into buying their game items or not. All items should have a gems price and a gold price. Currently, the gems to gold conversion is 1 to 3 in the mall (1000 gold buys 3000 gems). That's about $10. But look at the gem prices of those few items that can be bought with gems and gold. For example, a moving contract is 49 gold, or about 49 cents, or 999 gems, about $3.33. That seems kind of like punishing the non cash player. Think about it, if you go to a store with your boss/CEO and she/he gets charged way less for the same item because she/he can afford to spend more than you, do you think that'd be fair? Would you continue to shop there?

My suggestion for bettering and balancing the game is three-part: make ALL items available to ALL players for either gold or gems; allow the use of gems on loot wheels; adjust the value of gems to be more in line with gold prices to make it more fair for players that can't afford to dump large quantities of cash into this game.

If one doesn't respect others online, they probably don't do so in real life.
Advertisement

gmdredd

GameMaster: USA
gmdredd
PostedSep 05, 2012 4:22 pm
Thank you for the suggestions. I will forward Lancetronic and the developers of Golden Age this information so that hey may consider adding it to the game.

Lord_Quas

Rank 0
Lord_Quas
PostedSep 05, 2012 5:05 pm
And it will be filed here in the Aeria Games Suggestions Box[TM]

darkryoden

Rank 0
PostedSep 05, 2012 7:03 pm

NICE PIECE DUDE!

I wonder if they would hear you out buddie. I wish they could do that just to have a bit of equality on the game. Anyways awesome idea buddie!.

ShadowLance88

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2012 9:38 pm
I agree with u bud there has to be a balance of things i mean they are still gonna make money either way