d0nKeY

Rank 3
d0nKeY
PostedSep 16, 2012 4:32 am

Failed to get Orange Card as prize

On SERVER 6, my "Pestage" role I clicked the event for logging in 70 times (which gives a reward of an Orange II Hero card)
Also, right around the same time... I clicked a prize button on the left side of the screen (gift box for Im guessing another event that goes on on the opening login screen) and I clicked the receive prizes which contained ONE Orange I hero card)

I only got one orange hero card however. Is this an error? Or are you only allowed to have one Orange hero card in inventory at once? Ive already used the one I got... but I failed to get the second card cashed in.
Note I already had some orange heroes... is there a limit?

I did check the "system" log and saw that it said I received both cards... but only one was used.

Advertisement

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedSep 16, 2012 5:01 am
The gift box on the left of the screen was a new feature added by the devs during the last maintenance as a level up reward for reaching level 30. For those who had already hit this milestone the rewards were already available.

You can hold as many heroes as your research will let you up to a maximum of 12. There is no limit as to how many of each colour hero you can have. Hero cards are different, since you don't own the hero until you use the card. With hero cards you can own as many as your bag space will allow. If your bag was full at the time the game will not have let you collect the rewards, so unlike with dungeon drops, you cannot lose a hero card from areward due to a full bag.

Did you notice if you gained 1million copper soon after getting the cards? Which card were you missing? It maybe that you accidently 'sold' one card for copper, therefore only allowing you to actually use one that remained.

If you are still uncertain then I would suggest sending in a ticket to game support, and explaining your issue. The support team can review your account to see what happened to the card. Unfortunately, if you did accidently copper the card it is unlikely that they will be able to return it to you.

d0nKeY

Rank 3
d0nKeY
PostedOct 10, 2012 8:38 am
no what happen was this.

I clicked the GIFT BOX (the one for the whack a dragon contest) and got my orange hero card. I had "system log" on at the time and SAW that it said I got an Orange Hero card. (it was one of the prizes. I got all the prizes that day)

2nd thing was that it was the LOGIN event when I get an orange hero II card... again.. I saw it printed on the list that I had received the card. I saw it listed near where it said I received an orange hero card and an orange hero II card. I recognized the difference.

When I opened my inventory to use them... (and it was not a full inventory) I only saw one orange hero card.

Hence this post

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedOct 10, 2012 8:54 am
and I repeat this

I would suggest sending in a ticket to game support, and explaining your issue. The support team can review your account to see what happened to the card. Unfortunately, if you did accidently copper the card it is unlikely that they will be able to return it to you.  

You can contact support direct here

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedOct 10, 2012 9:07 am
d0nKeY wrote:

I clicked the GIFT BOX (the one for the whack a dragon contest) and got my orange hero card. I had "system log" on at the time and SAW that it said I got an Orange Hero card. (it was one of the prizes. I got all the prizes that day)  

There is no gift box for whack a dragon.

Thank you for playing our game.