cnctina2

Rank 3
cnctina2
PostedSep 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Help I need your advice

Ok we have had a chance to see the new skills and high def of the new gear and its time for me to make my final decision. Should I give up my archer and play my def for ep6? Are archers even more nerfed now than they were in ep5? If you had the choice and liked both classes equally, which would you chose for end game pvp and boss raids?

Advertisement

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
PostedSep 30, 2012 5:04 pm
Def > Archer

with Def its more of a raid support class with the buffs, An archer however its not. Archers were good before for killing/ distracting but they are ever so squishy.

End verdict, play as Def to be a team player imo.

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedOct 02, 2012 3:41 am

Re: Help I need your advice

cnctina2 wrote:
Ok we have had a chance to see the new skills and high def of the new gear and its time for me to make my final decision. Should I give up my archer and play my def for ep6? Are archers even more nerfed now than they were in ep5? If you had the choice and liked both classes equally, which would you chose for end game pvp and boss raids?  

defender =/= archer.

It is true that the boost isn't strong towards fighter/warriors but it is still decent imo.

Or are you meaning to play as a battledefender ?

signature of xybolt

cnctina2

Rank 3
cnctina2
PostedOct 02, 2012 6:31 am
Battle Defender for sure.

LoDebar

Rank 3
LoDebar
PostedOct 06, 2012 1:35 am
It is hard to make choices these days. With EP6.2 and EP6.3 coming soon, there are hopes that nerfed classes are fixed in one or both of the updates.

I like playing archer, and have begun the traditional solo grind to 80. Traditional in the sense that people don't want to party archers - so soloing is the only option.

For archers I wish they would modify the critical luc damage to also go through Absorb (enchant and lapis).

I would also like to have more range for the archers. At 25m, that is an automatic kill to a real archer. Archers needs to be far enough away that they can get in quite a few hits before the fighter/warrior's stinger gets to them.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedOct 06, 2012 5:01 am

Re: Help I need your advice

cnctina2 wrote:
which would you chose for end game pvp and boss raids?  

personally, i would choose for an archer. It's because i like it better and that i understand this class better then a battledefender.

But yeah, i'm looking to the fun part, and not the competition part. If you want to be competitive, you can go as a battledefender. They got a strong boost. Far better then the fighter's boost. Other classes didn't got that.

Especially casters Neutral I can imagine that the PvP would move to close range battle.

signature of xybolt

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedOct 09, 2012 7:03 am
Doesn't matter. If the new buff isn't nerfed, neither of the classes are able to kill anything anyway (and for killing PR grinders I had choose an archer). Just saying.