qwertycyborg

Rank 0
PostedAug 17, 2012 2:37 pm
iDerz wrote:
qwertycyborg wrote:
the A-51 window is obscured by event windows so we can't connect our accounts right now they should have put the A-51 button in our profiles instead though so this wouldn't have happend  

A-51 Isn't up anymore. There aren't any promotions going on right now with the AP codes.  

still though we should be able to connect these accounts to our Monster Paradise accounts instead of having it feel like we have 2 accounts
Advertisement

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedAug 17, 2012 2:39 pm
qwertycyborg wrote:
iDerz wrote:
qwertycyborg wrote:
the A-51 window is obscured by event windows so we can't connect our accounts right now they should have put the A-51 button in our profiles instead though so this wouldn't have happend  

A-51 Isn't up anymore. There aren't any promotions going on right now with the AP codes.  

still though we should be able to connect these accounts to our Monster Paradise accounts instead of having it feel like we have 2 accounts  

That is still being looked into to try and connect the MP character to everyone's AGE account.

jrbelknap

Rank 0
jrbelknap
PostedOct 08, 2012 8:42 am
The ability to apply AP to crystal purchases would be a *huge* relief from iTunes crazyness.

michineitor

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2013 2:59 pm

inmortalis crossover

i wanted to get the code for the inmortalis crosover event but i cant see the buttom so i cant do it... :S

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Re: inmortalis crossover

michineitor wrote:
i wanted to get the code for the inmortalis crosover event but i cant see the buttom so i cant do it... :S  

The button should be located below your top that says "My Page" when you login o.o

michineitor

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2013 7:39 am
I hace the spanish version of the game and i swear to god there is no bottom :S

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Charlienko

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2013 9:28 am

Help

I'm from Slovakia and I can't download it - This application is not available in your country. -.-" :/

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 19, 2013 10:04 pm
michineitor wrote:

If you still cannot locate it the best bet would be to send a ticket regarding this matter to mobilehelp@aeriagames.com and basically ask them if it's based on regions only who can do it. Unless someone responds here first with more info regarding the matter.

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJan 20, 2013 3:46 am
sdsdssdsds wrote:
michineitor wrote:

The button should be located below your top that says "My Page" when you login o.o  

michineitor wrote:

sdsdssdsds is correct. But step by step just in case.