I think for a while people have asked me how I get so much gold ingame without actually spending hours grinding, etc. Today I'll let you into something you already probably know but I just want to make it more aware to you.
Even if you're a super fast dungeon runner, you can only do each applicable dungeon up to 5 times a day and then you're done.
Now typically, I can tell you now that about ~50 pct of the free offers you do won't pay off, or will come as invalid. In order to minimize ALWAYS check the url you are directed to.
- If it has no referral id at the top when you go to it. It's probably useless
- If it the instructions don't match the website you're linked you, you will get nothing.
E.g:I clicked a survey link and got send to a site that asked me to install a fairy toolbar. >.<
- Payout time is almost never what they say, I've found that 1/2 an hour can mean 1/2 a day, etc.
- Videos tend to be the most reliable despite having the lowest payout. But hey getting 50AP a day from just watching videos is not bad imo! That's an essentially a limited sale mclay for free xD
- I would recommend doing the free AP and significant AP purchases always on a different account than your public profile. Security is essential
With the AP I've gotten here, I would be able to get 7 limited M mclay. This is equivalent to 2800g on Gaia! I certainly don't think it's too bad in terms of money xD
Generally recommended sponsors:
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE TRYING THIS:
There have been several instances of these sites containing spyware and potential malware. It is highly reccomended that you install the follow if you don't have them already.
- Adblock Plus+ (funnily enough you'll see 1/2 the free ap sites blocked!)
- Internet Security Software (often this comes bundled with antivirus), I use Kaspersky.
- CCleaner: This is probably the most important thing to install and here's why: Some of the free AP websites can be hijacked by malicious websites and can alter their tracker cookies. By doing so they can misdirect you a website that not only won't give you AP rewards but can damage your computer. Be sure to tick 'Clear Firefox cookies'
This is more of a 'use as' guide, that I have written from my own personal experience. I can offer no guarantee of payment, etc. I am not affiliated with any of the sponsors above.
Update: 10/10/2012: Spyware/Malware, ^Thanks ValorVin for the mention, I had forgotten.