evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedOct 08, 2012 5:18 am   Last edited by evilishan on Oct 10, 2012 4:30 am. Edited 3 times in total

Tips when going for 'Free AP' offers

For those interested :P
Hey guys!
I think for a while people have asked me how I get so much gold ingame without actually spending hours grinding, etc. Today I'll let you into something you already probably know but I just want to make it more aware to you.

Even if you're a super fast dungeon runner, you can only do each applicable dungeon up to 5 times a day and then you're done.

Now typically, I can tell you now that about ~50 pct of the free offers you do won't pay off, or will come as invalid. In order to minimize ALWAYS check the url you are directed to.

Tips

• If it has no referral id at the top when you go to it. It's probably useless
  • If it the instructions don't match the website you're linked you, you will get nothing.
    E.g:I clicked a survey link and got send to a site that asked me to install a fairy toolbar. >.<
  • Payout time is almost never what they say, I've found that 1/2 an hour can mean 1/2 a day, etc.
  • Videos tend to be the most reliable despite having the lowest payout. But hey getting 50AP a day from just watching videos is not bad imo! That's an essentially a limited sale mclay for free xD
  • I would recommend doing the free AP and significant AP purchases always on a different account than your public profile. Security is essential

Screenies:

With the AP I've gotten here, I would be able to get 7 limited M mclay. This is equivalent to 2800g on Gaia! I certainly don't think it's too bad in terms of money xD

Generally recommended sponsors:

• Matomy
  • Supersonic
  • Sponsorpay

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE TRYING THIS:
There have been several instances of these sites containing spyware and potential malware. It is highly reccomended that you install the follow if you don't have them already.

• Adblock Plus+ (funnily enough you'll see 1/2 the free ap sites blocked!)
  • Internet Security Software (often this comes bundled with antivirus), I use Kaspersky.
  • CCleaner: This is probably the most important thing to install and here's why: Some of the free AP websites can be hijacked by malicious websites and can alter their tracker cookies. By doing so they can misdirect you a website that not only won't give you AP rewards but can damage your computer. Be sure to tick 'Clear Firefox cookies'

This is more of a 'use as' guide, that I have written from my own personal experience. I can offer no guarantee of payment, etc. I am not affiliated with any of the sponsors above.
Good luck!
Ishan

Update: 10/10/2012: Spyware/Malware, ^Thanks ValorVin for the mention, I had forgotten.
Advertisement

ObsidianDust

Rank 0
ObsidianDust
PostedOct 09, 2012 10:01 pm

Wow

This is a pretty cool guide! I've thought about trying the free AP offers a few times but normally hear how people have bad luck with them and such so I haven't tried one yet. I'm glad to see something posted on this, even know whose recommended by those who do complete the offers : D Thanks a lot! I think I'm gonna go try one now ^^

ValorVin

Rank 0
ValorVin
PostedOct 09, 2012 10:12 pm
you should also point out that some of those places can or will download a spyware, adware or other such programs that you do not know has been downloaded to your PC.

I ran across a few when doing those free ap offers.
it is always wise to keep your anti-spy/adware up to date and run it after every use of those sites.

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedOct 10, 2012 4:18 am
ValorVin wrote:
you should also point out that some of those places can or will download a spyware, adware or other such programs that you do not know has been downloaded to your PC.

I ran across a few when doing those free ap offers.
it is always wise to keep your anti-spy/adware up to date and run it after every use of those sites.  

You're absolutely right, I'll include that and also measures I use to keep them from attacking my computer.

PYAeria01

Rank 0
PostedOct 18, 2012 8:49 am
How do you sell the M clays quick?If we use new accs for the whole process,we will have to create new chars and train them until lvl 16,when then we can send the gold to our main.Is there a way to counter this problem?

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedOct 18, 2012 5:51 pm
Only one new character o.o level 16 shouldn't be too hard xD

I double up that same character as a storage alt^
I recommend wizard, you can two hit anything without any significant gear requirements.

PYAeria01

Rank 0
PostedOct 18, 2012 9:52 pm
Lol,thanks.+karma for you.Any idea on how to bypass the mobile offers? they need subscription(costs money).Matomy offers don't load up too,weird.

ryuk32

Rank 0
ryuk32
PostedOct 20, 2012 1:41 pm
Free Ap offers do work :3
Here a a few screenies to show which offers i do/look for.

Super Rewards

Sometrics

SupersonicAds

PYAeria01

Rank 0
PostedOct 21, 2012 1:45 am
Wow,you really made lots of AP.Which browser do you use?I seem to be having problems.

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedOct 22, 2012 5:10 am
Hey PyAeria!

• I use Firefox with Private browsing mode.
  • I use a separate email for the offers that require one.
  • I use a separate account for anything other than my public profile. (I highly recommend this whether or not you actually do Free AP offers or not^)

I can tell you now, that free AP offers are very much worth it.

My screenie from this morning.

And yes the 1.304K AP is completely free, it was from the DVD rentals thing and they're legit. No charge at all for the first 21 days and you can cancel beforehand and not be charged a single cent.