Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2012 8:31 am

Clan Stealing:(

Clan steal
Krispie (major rank)
ArriCrazy (1st leuitenant)

this 2 guys steal me clan
they are real friends sometimes ArriCrazy master and sometime Krispie
Krispie ask me for leader i say ok is good, i'll make u master, and than i go out the clan for 7days , i want join back, and want me master back but: master: dont accept me, say u give me master ur fould , i say : i give u master and i want it back over 7days,...

Name of the clan: iRonTeam
me name in the game: xTheAimlHQI) Before me name: lzHighAimI
u will see in the first cw's: im ace, i have maked the clan..

plss can someone give me clan back

sorry for me bad english

thanks.
Advertisement

oronen1

Rank 2
PostedOct 07, 2012 8:41 am
nothing we can do. dont give master to people u dont trust. dont be naive.. unless u are sure 100 percent in someone never give it

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedOct 07, 2012 9:26 am
oronen1 wrote:
nothing we can do. dont give master to people u dont trust. dont be naive.. unless u are sure 100 percent in someone never give it  

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedOct 07, 2012 11:04 am
well,its u idiot.. what u want to do with it.
i didnt let my friend be master until i had 100% trust on him after 7 months...

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedOct 07, 2012 12:23 pm
Yeah do not trust people so easily, make sure you have known the person you are allowing to be master and their actions towards others and such. It takes a long time to know someone. As for your clan, it may be true he stoled it from you but you allowed him to quite sadly. I am not sure how you can get it back regarding this matter to be honest. For I have never heard of anyone getting a clan back if it got stolen, except for 1 clan but it got stolen again since they never learn.They said they got it back ,do not know how. I think the same person that stoled it again just passed himself master in different account.