dkg57

Rank 0
dkg57
PostedAug 25, 2011 3:22 pm

running Shaiya on laptop wireless without lag issues

It can be an issue with the wireless speeds you are getting depending on the router the wrielsss signal can fluctuate dramatically at times which will in turn cause in game lag. I have an Acer with sigle core intel cpu and also has intel graphics card in it, but it also has a wireless N card which acheives speeds of up to 300mps instead of the regular 54mps that most laptops run. I run win 7 with 250 gig hd & 4 gig of ram installed and nothing disabled and shaiya runs fine on it. Also a note I run microsoft security essentials(which is free to downlaod and use) which doesnt lag my laptop down like most other anti virus programs I have found to make my laptop run very slow. This is just an off the shelf laptop bought for $299 with only ram upgraded.
Advertisement

blahs444

Rank 3
blahs444
PostedAug 25, 2011 7:38 pm
hey tysm for the programs listed in here! they helped a lot!

deathska

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2012 12:39 am

GAME BOOSTER

24 moredays
24 more days and GAME BOOSTER WILL BE ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!

RelentlessPace

Rank 4
RelentlessPace
PostedJul 10, 2012 1:01 am

on summer time

heat heat HEAT!
i ve noticed since 2years ago i got massive lagg on summer time and i was wondering why?!!
last year i find out after i hired someone to reformat my laptop's window.
COS the heat the internal cooler can't cool by himself ur laptop, meaning heated processor meaning LAGG
COS the nub me didnt asked for a service to clean the fan from dust wich made the cooler work harder and cool slower the internal parts of laptop.
This year summer come again and me nub , forgot thouse notes... i lagged again, untill my girlfriend QQed about her own laptop and that when she went to check laptop to service, they said her internal fan is broken cos wasnt cleaned in time.
Then i remended AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! and i open my laptop (remembering the steps the guy did 1 year ago) and i cleaned my fan...
guess what less laggggggg Very Happy
and after that i bought an external fan callled Notebook Cooling Pad, with USB connection and guess what the cooler gets cold air from that external fan and cool the procesor... Very Happy
results: a happy and cool procesor Very Happy

and i adjusted my laptop setings as u named up

all good Very Happy Cheers!

srichardson64

Rank 0
srichardson64
PostedOct 06, 2012 2:48 pm
Excellent suggestions, besides those mentioned there are other ways, but best preformed by someone who can back up their work. *can list numerous ways but don't need to be sued*
The latest update causing white out transparent freeze during game is one such instance but seems each fix is tailored to the specific system/processor.
Any ways thanks again for the post Wink

Sometimes you just gotta say Ooooops ... Ooops-50 OopsOopsOops-30 and other toons ;)

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedMay 14, 2013 2:38 pm
nice dude! Karma for you!

wowgold5

Rank 0
PostedSep 07, 2013 12:26 am

A very unique perspective for your article

A very unique perspective for your article, I agree with your point of view.I also hope that you are at work is to be able to relax, this is what I recommend to your game, you can click on http://www.fitrsgold.com/