Author Message

korwarrior

Rank 3
korwarrior
Joined
18 Jun 2009
Posts
808
Location
Sydney Australia
PostedSep 29, 2012 10:53 am
fightfight getting my popccornnnnnnnnnnnnnnn who dabest la

Advertisement

oronen1

Rank 2
Joined
07 Jul 2012
Posts
481
Location
United States
PostedSep 29, 2012 11:47 am
korwarrior wrote:
fightfight getting my popccornnnnnnnnnnnnnnn who dabest la  


yo mama clan. defiantly not torment

nagglett

Rank 1
nagglett
Joined
22 Jun 2010
Posts
368
Location
Bay Area United States
PostedSep 30, 2012 5:38 pm
HighAim -> NeverSeen.

I have no idea why that clan was not deleted after being stolen like, five times. LOL

Tr4nceHunters are really close to beating you guys in clan points anyway.

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
Joined
24 Jun 2011
Posts
3009
Location
Texas United States
PostedSep 30, 2012 5:55 pm
nagglett wrote:
HighAim -> NeverSeen.

I have no idea why that clan was not deleted after being stolen like, five times. LOL

Tr4nceHunters are really close to beating you guys in clan points anyway.  


Tr4nceHunters don't really clan war as much these days and the clan has been going downhill. Yet, there is a big point difference to reach the points HighAim and Tr4nceHunters have but over time those ranks will change since more active clans will take those spots. It might take a while though.

j1990puts

Rank 0
j1990puts
Joined
17 Sep 2012
Posts
18
Location
Maastricht Netherlands
PostedOct 05, 2012 1:36 pm

Clans

CantKillus is still best clan. Atm down. but will be come back

Clan From IUberMenSchI And Uberaap

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
Joined
06 Jun 2011
Posts
4003
Location
Netherlands
PostedOct 05, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Clans

j1990puts wrote:
CantKillus is still best clan. Atm down. but will be come back

Clan From IUberMenSchI And Uberaap  

lol nice joke you made there bro.
Covra best ofcourse, cuz we got my+sanvis.....and paki (if he returns from his "3 hours of help" which took a week already lol)

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
Joined
13 Nov 2009
Posts
1870
Location
Melbourne Australia
PostedOct 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Re: Clans

zReflex wrote:
j1990puts wrote:
CantKillus is still best clan. Atm down. but will be come back

Clan From IUberMenSchI And Uberaap  

lol nice joke you made there bro.
Covra best ofcourse, cuz we got my+sanvis.....and paki (if he returns from his "3 hours of help" which took a week already lol)  


The 3 hours is almost done Reflex Razz. Hahaha.

nidal1233

Rank 1
nidal1233
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
379
Location
philadelphia United States
PostedOct 06, 2012 8:02 am
Every clan have skills in there own way, but other clans have more skills then others, i will never disrespect any clans no matter if they are sprayers to hs tankers. i can careless i do cw to have fun not for the rank or for beating the clan im going against, no i love it because its a great experiance to meet new people and new clans that just came no matter what i would say yes to every offer that comes to me about clan war and all the people that now me they know that i never say no o clan wars

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: