Memphis

Aeria: Product Manager
Memphis
PostedOct 05, 2012 5:49 pm   Last edited by Memphis on Oct 19, 2012 12:14 pm. Edited 1 time in total

October Suggestion feed back!

Hey all,

This is a place to put some of your feedback for me! Great constructive comments will be greatly appreciated!

-Memphis
Advertisement

RazorAIM

Rank 5
RazorAIM
PostedOct 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
Various swamps throughout the United Kingdom
PostedOct 05, 2012 5:58 pm
I'd like to see the Skullmask return for its original price of 1000 SP/14 days.

One or two SP weapons and maybe a new SP capsule.

New Maps and the ability to play any map with any game mode.

Halloween gear would also be nice to have for SP and maybe a log-in event with a nice price considering this is a pretty major event.

TheNinjaFreak

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2012 6:03 pm
You guys have done well with the events this past week. First good events in a while. If you could do one thing, fix the resolution bug. I doesn't save after exiting SF. Its annoying to keep switching every time you login. Another thing would be the implementation of the in game video recording system other SFs have which would allow us to manage our videos better than the current replay system can. A mute button for the chat would be extremely welcomed as well.

Ryecen

Rank 2
PostedOct 05, 2012 6:13 pm
Yes can I get a birthday gun please? My birthday is October 14 which is on a sunday. Can I get a Birthday gun memphis?

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedOct 05, 2012 6:36 pm
good events. Very Happy

things to work on:

hacking module
clan system
skull mask
weapon transfer/upgrade

-tho i know u already know this and working hard on it. gj. Very Happy

iluvpokaa

Rank 3
iluvpokaa
PostedOct 05, 2012 7:00 pm
Just my OPINION...

- Yes, Skull Mask 1k/14 days is kind of a PLAYERS necessity.

- Honestly, we've had a lack in CASH Capsules... I'd like to see a new one come out that was really worth it, just PLEASE No M4'S AK'S or PSG's.

- The Halloween Gear should be sp.. EXCEPT FOR... The Pumpkin Cap. The gear is too "overpowered" for it to be for SP... Sorry. Can't have it all.

- The Mask would be a cool log in event, cause nobody will want it because of the skull mask anyway.

- Horror Mode 2 Of course, seems awesome.

- I'd like a decent IN-GAME EVENT, no play-times or specially themed tiers ( both are awesome... just don't make that the main event)

- GameGuard should be gone by then... no need to worry about that.

- A new Map ... Please... a nice new map would be cool. Not TDM Map, or Horror Mode Map... Team Battle Map!

That's all I can think of right now. It's constructed nicely... I think. and I'm being very reasonable.

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedOct 05, 2012 7:12 pm
Great going on the playtime events. Really helps to get people active. The Tiers are appreciated too, but would prefer a guarunteed weapon at the end.

As for future updates. I'd suggest doing bigger updates (More content) as to make up for those 4 months where we got no update while waiting to transfer.

Since Aeria have rights at LSF too. I'd suggest giving us basically all of their items/maps that we do not have. Especially since our version came out before theres. I personally like their two horror maps, village and fort which are very fun to play.

Then I'd simply suggest more SP weapons. We've been waiting a long time for Type97 which should be priced around the 40k mark. A few SP weapons would be very appreciated by the casual player.

Finally I'd love this simple hat on the Rokmc:

It's been out for literally years and for some reason USF never got it.

Help to improve the FPS but this will be a thing for the future I assume.

Thats all for now. Can't suggest to much for once. Smile Keep up the good working Memphy Oh and I'd still like my weapons given back that I lost.

dudebroradical1

Rank 3
dudebroradical1
PostedOct 05, 2012 8:37 pm
1. Skull Mask (ORIGINAL PRICE) 1k /14 days

2. Play Time and win a Permnant Gun

3. All Halloween Items for SP

4. Atleast 2 new weapons FOR SP IN THE WEAPON SHOP.

and for 5. Do what ever you want to rip these idiots off with weapon bombs.

Kimuri.

Rank 4
Kimuri.
PostedOct 06, 2012 2:43 am
I would like Skull mask, but its already comin so I be duh happeh

But what I was wondering is: Can you guys bring Clan BDU back without its "clan features"? I love that piece of armor the most next to combat parka, and I would love to see it back.

Posted By Aeria Mobile