geralvdizon

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 4:55 am

IN GAME MAIL BOX BUG?

Mail not appearing in my MAIL BOX.
i have a mail and it appears on the mail icon on the upper right of my screen but when I check my mail box, there's no mail from that character. Do you know how to get it?
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedOct 03, 2012 5:22 am
Check all pages~ and if you still can't find it, delete messages and it might appear further behind in your mail box.

geralvdizon

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 5:40 am
iBambi wrote:
Check all pages~ and if you still can't find it, delete messages and it might appear further behind in your mail box.  

it's a new message actually, my friend send that to me so technically it will be placed on the first page. Am i right?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedOct 03, 2012 5:41 am
geralvdizon wrote:
iBambi wrote:

it's a new message actually, my friend send that to me so technically it will be placed on the first page. Am i right?  

Yeah, but sometimes it messes up and gets sent to the back, so you'll have to keep deleting messages until it appear. x.x

geralvdizon

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 5:58 am
iBambi wrote:
geralvdizon wrote:
iBambi wrote:

Yeah, but sometimes it messes up and gets sent to the back, so you'll have to keep deleting messages until it appear. x.x  

Thanks iBambi.. already got the item.

darthballs850

Rank 0
darthballs850
PostedOct 03, 2012 12:29 pm
I had that same problem and they wouldnt help me and I had about 50K gold worth of items erased because they didnt help me in time... Now they wont give me my items and wont reimburse me in any way... I love this game, but the tech team and company sucks beyond belief...

Quote:
I DON’T THANK HE’S GONNA STOP!!!