AKIM112

Rank 0
AKIM112
PostedAug 02, 2012 1:41 pm

DOMO

was just wondering if you guys were thinking of making a domo 2? i mean domo had alot goin for... by far one of the best pet systems you could hope for... best class subbing system... and the most social community ive ever seen... and im just curious if a domo 2 would be a good idea??

s0u1, the pink haired sprite
Advertisement

Kiatei

Rank 2
Kiatei
PostedAug 08, 2012 12:05 pm
First off, Aeria Games doesn't make games, they only host games.

Second, the makers of DoMO, Softstar, want to move on to other games, none of which they want to translate into English. And if they did translate into English, Aeria Games wouldn't even be considered as a company to host it, due to Aeria's terrible track history as a host for DoMO.

Bottom line is, even if Softstar made it, it would never playable by you unless you know Chinese.

Don't wait for heck to freeze over.

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedSep 25, 2012 10:53 am
Kiatei wrote:
First off, Aeria Games doesn't make games, they only host games.

Second, the makers of DoMO, Softstar, want to move on to other games, none of which they want to translate into English. And if they did translate into English, Aeria Games wouldn't even be considered as a company to host it, due to Aeria's terrible track history as a host for DoMO.

Bottom line is, even if Softstar made it, it would never playable by you unless you know Chinese.

Don't wait for heck to freeze over.  

Just saw this.

Buut, also the other games Softstar made, are in totally different styles to DoMo it's self. They probably wouldn't even pull in the revenue that made DoMo hang onto life for so long.

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedOct 02, 2012 6:48 pm
Just let it go. I mean, I loved DoMO too.. but there are other games that are better now.

BloodPheonix98

Rank 0
PostedJul 05, 2013 12:31 am

I miss DOMO

I'm studying Chinese so I'm familiar with the language, but I don't think I would be able to tolerate changing sites to play DOMO, but I miss it so much Crying or Very sad