PostedSep 30, 2012 3:53 am

HELP

HELP
Advertisement

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedSep 30, 2012 7:22 am
Unfortunately this is one problem that I don't have a solution too. I assume it has something to do with some program/application that is interfering with the APEX hack prevention system. I have already advised people to disable their Anti-Virus/Firewall and Microsoft Defender, but it has not rectified the problem.

Your not the only individual to encounter this issue. Most other individuals simply un-installed Wolfteam and re-installed Wolfteam using a new up-to-date installer. This resolved the issue for them as it re-downloads all the files again, as one of the original files might have become corrupted therefore causing the error to appear. This might be something you may want to consider.

On a side note, can you please send in a ticket to Action Team if you have not done so already. That's the only way to make the G.M's aware that a problem exists, and for them to release a patch to resolve the issue.

Aim for the stars................................Even If You Fail...............................You'll Land On Top Of The World!!

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
PostedSep 30, 2012 11:00 am
Close Skype and try again.