xusbehcix

Rank 0
PostedSep 06, 2012 11:35 am

Scenario Quests

There are lots of scenario quests like (BG)Beginz, Lockdown, Deathvalley etc. It seems normal and extreme modes give medals when finished. Medal gives money. My question is which weapon should I buy to solo them? I have FAMAS.MK3 now. But it has slow reloading speed. When I reload, mobs reach and kills me.. I want to hear your suggestions on Point Man or Rifle Man weapons. Fast reload and high amount of ammo. I need them. Thanks..
Advertisement

coolkiller888

Rank 0
coolkiller888
PostedSep 06, 2012 12:10 pm
for pm maybe bizon pp19 or bizon arnce since they have 64 rounds and a good reload time and ppsh41 is good for co op

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedSep 06, 2012 12:43 pm
Just stick with buying expendable Bizon PP19s with: Burst Barrel, Mech Imp, and Ergo grip. It has high ammo, good stability, great sprayability, fast reload, and all around flexibility.

xusbehcix

Rank 0
PostedSep 06, 2012 12:49 pm
coolkiller888 wrote:
for pm maybe bizon pp19 or bizon arnce since they have 64 rounds and a good reload time and ppsh41 is good for co op  

I couldn't find ppsh41 at the shop. I tried that weapon before and its pretty cool =).

[list]
trainer772 wrote:
Just stick with buying expendable Bizon PP19s with: Burst Barrel, Mech Imp, and Ergo grip. It has high ammo, good stability, great sprayability, fast reload, and all around flexibility.

I will do it. Thanks for advice =)

coolkiller888

Rank 0
coolkiller888
PostedSep 06, 2012 1:17 pm
np Smile btw u can get ppsh41 easly by getting 7 to 9 boxes in prison break surival and its very cool

xusbehcix

Rank 0
PostedSep 06, 2012 1:34 pm
coolkiller888 wrote:
np Smile btw u can get ppsh41 easly by getting 7 to 9 boxes in prison break surival and its very cool  

I got it by this way but it is timed -.- I want permanent one. Btw, Bizon is really cool. I could reach last round of the BG Beginz normal mode with it!

coolkiller888

Rank 0
coolkiller888
PostedSep 06, 2012 2:44 pm
dont worry pal u will beat BG normal and a way to get ppsh41 perm is getting the co op pack insted of capsules

wakasoul

Rank 0
PostedSep 29, 2012 5:40 am
Just so you know, most people are not able to solo BG:E (BattleGear Extreme) And DeathValley Extreme is impossible to solo, because you don't have unlimited time and you lack DPS, it's hard with 4 people aswell.

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedSep 29, 2012 4:18 pm
timed ppsh is actualy better as it doesnt need repairing and is thus completely free to use

and yes from shop bizon is the best choice, pretty much equally good as ppsh, but it costs money, i personally only use it oveer using ppsh, because the muzzleflash on ppsh is killing my eyes

nonetheless the best is of course bizon arachne when it comes to co-op as its simply insanely improved bizon, but its a capsule and thus might be slightly hard to get

another good coop weapon can be spas15, if you have magazine upgrade b (adds +20 ammo to any weapon in coop) making the clip size a whopping 26 (or even 27 if you have shotgun skill that adds +1 ammo), this weapon is parrticularly usefull as it lets you solo BG extreme if you put trigger 1 on it (better accuracy and ROF) with mag B

not really any other goof co-op weapons, the hishest ammo count SMGs work best <and are your only choice if you dont have maazine upgrade B, othervise even other weapons can be decent such as sa58 para (with rifleman perk +1 ammo and mag +20 makes it 46 clip size with sick damage and ROF, othervise you are reloading all the time and its useless)

nonetheless pointman is still better due to all the running skills that also help you avoid damage